"We do feel his presence through the help of the holy spirit."

"Uh, just out of curiosity, who is God? I mean who created him, if he created us, then who created him?"

He chuckled once again and I was annoyed, "God was not created, the bible says, he is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega. He is a Good God and he can never change, can never disappoint those that trust in him, and he sees everything."

"If God truly exist and he is as you say, then why do people die? Why do people suffer? Why can't he stop it?"

"Son, when Adam and Eve ate of the forbidden tree, sin came into the world, therefore every child is born in sin, till he or she accept the Lords Jesus as a savior and becomes born again. All the dying and sicknesses with afflictions, don't come from God but from the devil, so those that want to be save should stretch his hand out for God."

"But mama stretch her hand to him, she was righteous and trusted him, but he killed her, just in the day I asked him to make her happy for ever." I felt tears pricking in the corners of my eyes.

"Know that God allow things to happen for a good purpose."

"All this torment all this hell, as life, why can't God cease my pain? Why can't he make Tony normal and good father? Why is he so selfish? If he has powers and control, why can't he just make everywhere peaceful?"

"Someday the world will be peaceful, that day is when Jesus will come, the rapture."

"Bullshit! I don't fucking believe in that! God made me a mistake! He took everything I had! He hates and love some people!"

"God hates no one."

"And am part of those he hates just because he wanted it like that! I don't give a damn of it because I hate him more! I don't wanna hear about him ever again!" I stomped out of the room slamming the door, hot tears crept down my cheeks and I ran to the bathroom.

I splashed water on my face before cleaning and walking out.

"Hey Alex! We were looking for you everywhere!" Louisiana said.

"Oh, sorry, I just-"

"Guys the film is starting!" Jeremy yelled from downstairs.

"Ahhhh!!!" She exclaimed grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs. We settled close to the TV in the dark with popcorns and sodas.

The film was quite interesting but I wasn't paying much attention, avengers fighting Loki, with his brother Thor doing some crazy stuff with his giant harmer, beating hell out of iron man then captain America came to the rescue and Boom, his shield and Thor's harmer connected causing a big explosion of dust and sand....

"Cool!" Jeremy screamed after the movie.

"I loved it!" Louisiana too.

"You?" The both stare at me.

"Oh, I loved the part Loki asked the people to bow to him."

"Ughhh! I love that old guy that stood against that!" Said Louis.

"But he almost died!" I rolled my eyes "that's foolishness."

"But cap saved him!" Jeremy tuck his tongue out.

"Whatever"

"I love cap and iron man!"

"I love black widow and pepper!"

"I prefer Loki and Thor!" I said.

"Ugh! You love the bad people."

"Yeah, villains are better than heroes, they do whatever the want!"