Chapter 36.

It's been too long since my body has been touched. The way his hot breath felt on my skin as he breathed heavily. His lips pressing against my warm skin, the fresh saliva making my body shiver as the wind whirled through the room from the open window. The dimmed lights making his skin glow. The heat our bodies created against each others as we moved together.

Paul kissed my back softly, his hands rubbing between my thighs as he moved into me. I gripped the bedsheets, and moaned into the pillows. His name slipping out of my lips over and over again. He thrust harder whenever I called out his name.

I threw my head back and let out another moan as he picked up the pace, my body shaking as my orgasm took over. He gripped my waist, diggning his nails into my skin as he followed. His thrusts slowing down, slowly coming to a stop. He pulled out and layed back, pulling me into his arms. I missed this feeling.

"Oh Paul...That was amazing." I breathed, brushing the hair away from my eyes. He rested his arm over his forehead and caught his breath as he spoke.

"It's been awhile since I've touched you that way. Now I know why John loves it so much."

I smiled and leaned up, pecking his lips. "You touch me differently. You're soft and gentle."

He looked into my eyes and stroked the side of my face slowly. I blushed as we gazed into each others eyes. I knew he still loved Michelle. He knew I still loved John. We were like the misfits that everyone tossed to the side when their owners got a new toy.

I looked down at my hands, the finger on my ring.

"I don't want to love him Paul. He's tearing me apart."

"I know Lucy."

I looked up at him. "Do you think it's wrong for me to want a normal life?"

He smiled and traced the outside of my lips with his index finger.

"I think you're the most sane person in my life. You're a smart girl Lucy."

I smiled and bit my lip. "I love you Paul. I really do."

He reached over and turned off the lamp next to his bed, surrounding us in darkness.

"I love you too Lucy. And I promise to never let anyone hurt you."

..

June 18, 1967

I slipped on the black mini dress and put on my black heels. Not a good choice. I pouted and looked at myself in the mirror. Fat.

I jumped when Paul walked into the room and whistled at me.

"Save it McCartney."

"What? I think ye look sexy."

I laughed and shook my head. "I'm fat Paul. Big and fat."

"You're not fat love. You're gorgeous."

I rolled my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror. Paul wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his hands on my stomach. My big round stomach.

"Come on, it's just going to be you..me....the band..." He said each name between kissing my neck. I melted in his arms. "...we'll stay for an hour then we'll leave yeah?" 

I sighed and nodded. "Okay Paul. An hour." 

"An hour." He smiled. 

..

It was Paul's birthday and the guys decided to have a small get together at George's place. From what I heard, George and Pattie were back together. Him and Maureen stopped seeing each other since she was almost ready to pop soon. Richard still had no idea about the affair.