Chapter 15.

When Paul and John work, they go off into their own world. Nothing breaks their concentration. They just sit and play. Sing. Joke around. It's like I wasn't even there.

I managed to read the paper, drink some tea and fix George's guitar he had lying around. I was flipping through a magazine when I came across the same add from a few weeks ago, needing artists. I ripped the article out and stuffed it into my purse.

"Hiya."

I looked up and smiled to see John.

"Hi." I answered as he sat next to me. He grabbed my legs and rested them on his lap as he leaned over, kissing me.

"Mmm." I smiled and pulled away. "We need to discuss something."

"Yeah? What's that?"

"My living arrangement."

"Exactly what I wanted to speak to ye about. You need to move in with me. I mean after all, you're married to me, not George." He laughed.

I nodded. "Okay. You don't mind?"

"Why would I mind?? You're mine. That ring on your finger proves it." He whispered, playing with my hand. I smiled.

"It goes both ways Lennon." I said tapping the tip of his nose. We looked at each other until Paul interrupted us.

"Don't mean to interrupt but, why don't we celebrate? We can go out to eat dinner as your first night as a married couple. Mister and...Missus Lennon." Paul said the last part, making eye contact with me. I bit my lip.

"Sounds perfect Paul. How about seven? That'll give us an hour to get dressed and give me and the missus 'ere time to consummate our binding." John smirked, kissing my cheek. I giggled and shoved him away.

"Later John. But I have to get my things from George's."

"I'll come with ye." John said helping me up. Paul shook his head.

"Afraid not mate. We 'ave to drop by Brian's to go over a few things."

I nodded. "Alright well, I'll call a cab and..."

"No no I've already called ye one." Paul smiled.

"I'll come by after were done 'ere alright love?" John said. I smiled.

"Don't be too long." I leaned up and kissed him. He moved his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me closer. I moaned softly as he moved his tongue along my lips. Until we heard Paul clear his throat. We pulled away and laughed.

"Sorry mate. I'll see ye later alright?" John said kissing my cheek.

..

I was looking through my clothes in my closet, at George's flat. I couldn't settle on a black mini dress, or a red loose dress. I settled on the black one.

I was looking for my heels when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey."

I turned around and sighed. "Hi George."

"I um, I dropped by the studio to check on things. So you and John got married yeah?"

I nodded and grabbed the shoes I was looking for. "Yeah. Small ceremony."

"Why did ye do it?" He asked. I could hear the annoyance in his voice. I blinked.

"Because I love John. I want to be with him the rest of my life. That's why I did it." I snapped. He laughed sarcastically.

"A ring on the finger doesn't change anything love. Just remember that. Ye know John. Ye think gettin married is just goin to change the way he is? The way you are?"

"Well it's my decision George. I know you're concerned but..."

"Of course I'm concerned Lucy. You've always looked out for me. It's time for me to do the same." He said looking down. I gave a small smile and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"I know George. But like I've always told you, i'll be alright."

He nodded and looked at me. "Lucy...I hate having to move on."

"George you had to know me and John were going to..."

"I don't mean you and John. I mean me."

I looked at him strangely. "What do you mean?"

He sighed. "Lucy I...I asked Pattie to marry me. And she said yes."

....