Chapter 3.

"L...Lucy??" George said still shocked.

"Hi Geo." I waved, holding the sheet tighter against my naked body.

"Ye look...beautiful." He said to himself. I blushed and glanced at John. He looked back and forth between us and cleared his throat.

"So George what were ye goin to say."

"Um what? Oh uh the set list needs...no changin. Nevermind." He smiled and waved at me. "Bye Luce."

"Bye Georgie." I giggled as he left the room. I smiled to myself and sat up, putting out my cigarette in the ashtray next to the bed.

"He still looks at ye the same way."

"What d'you mean?" I asked innocently. He shook his head, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You know what I mean. That look. Like he wants to rip your clothes off and fuck ye right there on the spot."

I laughed and crawled over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You're always cute when you're jealous." I said sliding my finger up and down his neck.

"Lucy, will you be mine?" He asked staring straight ahead. I swallowed and pulled back.

"John we just..."

"I'm yours. I know it. You know it."

"You have the tour John. I have a job."

"I'll finish the tour soon. About your job well..."

"I can't just leave it."

"We'll figure something out when the tour is finished. Just promise me, you'll wait?" He said turning to me. I watched as he leaned over and looked into my eyes. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Okay. I'll wait."

He smiled and leaned in, kissing me.

....

Me and John walked down the hall, to the lobby. He pulled me by the hand close to him. I smiled.

"Yes John?"

"Ye know how people say, everyone deserves a second chance?"

"Mhhm."

"This has got to be our millionth chance and well, we always end up back in each others arms."

"Why do you do that?" I asked looking up at him.

"Do what?"

"Make me feel so special."

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed the top of my head.

"Because you're my girl. You're beautiful. The best thing to ever happen to me. Sometimes, ye just need someone to remind you of what love really means. You deserve love more than anyone."

"So do you Lennon." I smiled and leaned up, kissing the tip of his nose. "I better go now. Work awaits."

He sighed. "Let me call ye a taxi?"

"I'd love that."

He nodded and walked over to a telephone as I stood alone, waiting. I was biting my nails when I saw Paul pass by, fixing his tie. He paused when he saw me.

"Lucy?"

I smiled and walked over to him. "Hi Paulie. It's good to see y..."

"What the hell are ye doin here?" He interrupted. My smile faded as he glared at me.

"I um, here with John."

He scoffed. "Typical. You fuck him, then throw him away like trash. Now you're back and you take advantage of the fact that he still loves ye. You're a fuckin bitch Lucy. Fuck off."

I watched in shock as he stormed off into the elevator and disappeard. I jumped when I felt John wrap his arm around my waist.

"Should be 'ere in no time." He smiled. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile, looking back at the elevator doors.

....