Chapter 14.

October 9, 1966

The best part about trying to have a baby is the sex. John made it almost a goal of his to make sure we did it everyday. It was great.

Since we were trying to get pregnant, John found a book on positions to use during sex which will increase the chances of getting me knocked up. I gotta admit, I'll never get tired of sex with John. I didn't even cheat anymore.

I was clutching onto the bedsheets, my face buried into the pillows, my ass up in the air as John gripped my waist. He groaned and gave one final thrust, filling me. I gasped and moaned louder as I came, feeling his hands glide up and down my waist.

"Fucking hell..." He breathed, pulling out. I laid on my back, as he laid on top of me. I smiled and twirled his hair around my fingers.

"Happy Birthday baby." I smiled. He chuckled and hovered over me, looking into my eyes.

"You're my gift love." He smiled. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"Let's get married. Like, today."

He raised his eyebrows. "Are ye serious? Like, today today?"

I giggled and nodded. "Yes today today. If you want too that is."

He smiled and smothered me with kisses, making me laugh.

"Now this is the best birthday gift ever."

..

Paul fumbled to fix his tie as John signed papers. I walked over to Paul, helping him.

"Thanks love. It's just been so long since anyone's gotten married. I forgot what to wear at an event like this."

I giggled. "Yeah well, I'm happy you're here. Too bad Richard and George couldn't make it." I pouted.

"I know. They chose a rotten time to go off on vacation with their birds. But...I'm glad i'm 'ere." He smiled. I felt a little spark as he kissed my cheek. I didn't even believe in that sort of stuff.

"Come on love. Just one final signature and then, you're all mine." He smirked. I ran over to him and signed the papers quickly. John kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist as we finalized our marriage.

It was official. I was now Mrs. Lucy Michelle Daniels-Lennon. Or in short, Lucy Lennon.

Paul congratulated us and talked to John as I held his hand. It was all so surreal. I was married. To John. Finally. He was now mine as I was his. I was excited but a bit nervous. What if something happens? Will anyone else find out? The media? Fans? Will John keep having affairs? Will I be able to control myself? This was either the best, or worst decision I made.

My thoughts were interrupted my John pulling my hand.

"Come on love."

I looked at him. "Where are we going?"

"To the record studio. Me and Paul 'ave a few ideas for a song. Catchin up on recording." He smiled.

"What about George and Richard?"

We made our way out into the hall, making our way to the door.

"They recorded their parts. We just need to add the vocals now. Leave it to the professionals love." He smiled, leaning down to kiss me. I giggled and kissed him. Our first kiss as a married couple.

Paul opened the door and we were met with cameras flashing and journalists. Questions flying in the air.

"Who's the lucky woman John? Is this possibly the new Missus?"

"Was there a marriage?"

"What's her name!?"

"Paul, what can you tell us about this situation?"

"Also, do you have any plans on a new record? Where are the other two Beatles?"

John squeezed my hand as we were led into a black vehicle. Flashes still blinding me as we pulled away from the crowd.

"Ye know, you'd think I'd be used to that by now." Paul said, shaking his head. I looked down at my hand. The ring around my finger giving everything away.

"John I...maybe I shouldn't wear this right now. It's too soon and..."

"I want ye to wear it. Look, everyone is just goin to have to deal with the fact you and me are together now. I love you Lucy. I'm the luckiest bloke in the world to have you all to myself. Nothing can break us apart."

"Nothing?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Nothing." He whispered, leaning down, kissing me softly. Our lips moved together in unison. I opened my eyes, and watched Paul as I kissed John. Our eyes locked with each others the entire time.

....