"I needed a shower and your brother is using his." He said nonchalantly, walking under the shower head and letting it swim over his beautifully tattooed skin. I felt too awkward to watch him so I looked away, at the floor under my feet.

"Then why didn't you just go to your house?" I asked and he snorted.

"Because I like your shower better." He explained, a lot closer to me than before. I looked up and realized he was standing right in front of me. He forced me upwards, making me stand straight and knocked my arms off of my body. My breath hitched in my throat as his eyes scanned my body, slightly smiling.

"Mio signore, tu sei perfetto..." He whispered, cupping my chin in his hand, forcing me to look him in the eyes. (My lord, you are perfect.)

I looked up at him and his eyes held an emotion I couldn't recognize.

He walked towards me, causing me to walk backwards until, yet again, I hit the wall behind me. Our wet bodies were almost touching when my bathroom door opened. My eyes widened and Dante shoved me down to the floor, walking towards the shower door.

"Tiana! Your brother said you were in here and told me to tell you that he needed to talk to yo-" I heard Davina say before she got cut off.

"Dante? What are you doing in Ti's shower? Where's Tian... oh my God is she in there with you?!" She squeaked. The shower door was still foggy, but Dante wiped a circle on the door so he could see Davina.

My face immediately started getting flushed as I stayed on the door. "No. She's not in here. She told me I could shower, that she had to go do something." He explained, casually lying to his sister.

"Oh thank God, that would be weird as hell." She breathed out, chuckling.

"Why would it be weird?" He asked and my eyes widened, he's going to blow our cover!

"Because you guys aren't even together!" She exclaimed and he snorted.

  "You and Travis aren't together and don't try to deny you guys have anything going on, your bed frame is loud." He said and I could only imagine the embarrassment on her face right about now.

"That's different, D!" She tried to argue her case and he chuckled.

"Well anyways, I almost had sex with Tiana last night while you were asleep so it doesn't matter what we do. I like her." He said and I audibly choked on air.

"SHE IS IN THERE! OHHHH NOOOO GOTTA GO!" Davina screamed and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Dante turned around facing me, chuckling all the while as he walked towards me. I already knew my face was beet red and he smiled at my horrified expression.

"Y-you like... me?" I choked out as I rose to my feet, looking up at him.

"Does this answer your question?" He asked as he put a finger on my chin, lifting my head upwards and bent down to kiss me.

His lips molded with mine and he pushed me against the wall. He pinned my arms above my head with his hand and kissed down my neck. He kissed me roughly, grabbing my face roughly while doing so.  I groaned as I felt heat rush down to my core, as if the shower didn't wet my body, he sure did. He bit my bottom lip lightly, causing a moan to slip out. He chuckled deeply, causing my ovaries to literally have a fucking party. God, what is this man doing to me?

   "Vuoi che io ti carezzi?" He whispered in my ear, causing my legs to shake a bit. (Do you want me to touch you?)

Lately, I've gotten pretty good at learning Italian and if I don't know what the exact phrase is, I'll put bits and pieces together, forming the sentence. So I automatically knew he was  wanting to touch me. I nodded slightly and he smiled against the skin of my neck, his hand unpinning my arms and touching my breast. My back arched causing me to press my body against his. I felt his hardened erection press against my crotch and I blushed as he bent down to suck my nipple. He nibbled on it lightly and I threw my head back and moaned. His hand slid down to my heat and traced around my wet folds, teasing me ever so slowly.