You Like That

Chris's POV

The next morning, I woke her up to me shoving my dick in her. She was sound asleep, laying on her stomach. I knew she had a busy day ahead of her and I wanted to get a little time in before she started her day. The office wasn't all the way finished and she had another meeting with Drake's people.

I raised her hips, so she was up on her knees and I pushed into her without saying anything. I knew she was awake now because she moaned. I held her head down, into the pillow as I began stroking in and out of her slowly.

"You're mine right?" I remove my hand from her head so she can answer me. I continue stroking slowly, making her feel every inch of me. I smack her ass. "Answer me!" I say seriously.

"I'm all yours Chris." She moans

I grab her shoulders, and continue stroking in and out, picking up speed, smacking her ass. After a few strokes, I flip her over onto her back. Her legs in the air, eyes staring into mine. I lean down, kissing her lips softly.

"This is mine." I say devouring her neck. "You love me?" I ask quietly, in her ear.

"Yes, I love you." She says, and I pick up my pace.

"Then keep that motherfucker away from you. I'll kill him if he touches you." I say, kissing her lips again, my hand under the small of her back, arching it, giving me deeper access.

I continue to stroke inside and out of her. Her moans echoing around the room. I nip her neck, licking her, tasting her skin. Her nails start piercing my back, biting down on my shoulder. I love her so much and she's mine. He only wants her because I have her. I'll be damned if I let that bitch ass nigga take her. I'm deep stroking and soon I feel my release coming.

"I'm about to cum baby." I say in her ear.

"Me too." She says through, fainted breaths.

Soon we're both cumming, me deep inside her and her all over my dick. After laying in it for a few minutes, I clean both of us up and I get back in bed.

"You need to wake me up like that more often." She says looking back at me, smiling.

"I can arrange that." I say lighting a blunt, I took off my nightstand.

She reaches over on the other nightstand and gets her phone. She lays down and turns it on. She was reading something for a minute, then she looks at me but didn't say anything. I didn't want to look at her, I could feel the negative energy coming off of her, burning the side of my face.

"What?" I say finally looking over at her.

"What the fuck is this?" She shows me her phone. It was a TMZ article.

"TMZ? Really, Shawnie?" I say not even looking at her phone, but looking directly at her.

"Read it." She says handing me her phone.

I take it and read the headline, "Chris Brown FaceTimes new girlfriend, model Diamond Brown"