Fifty Five

『 Russia 』

  ". . . It's raining."

  Droplets of water roll down the window, streams flow along the sidewalk. Rain pours down in buckets relentlessly, soaking the city.

  Y/n exhales quietly, swinging their legs over Ivan's lap. They stare out the window, gazing trailing along the streets below.

  The city's inhabitants scurry for cover, using whatever they could for shelter.

  Y/n wanted to laugh. They looked like ants. Scampering along the ground in the rain.

  Lightning strikes- it's gone before Y/n could even blink.

"Yes, you're right." Ivan mumbles, burying his face into the crook of their neck. His warm breath fanning across their cold skin.

  They sit for another minute, listening to the rain outside. Y/n's eyes soften, they raise their hand to brush their slender fingers through Ivan's soft platinum (blond?) locks.

  He sighs, content. Ivan's large arms wrap around Y/n's frame, pressing them flush against his own body.

  Ivan's body is shrouded in Y/n's warmth, sending waves of happiness to his core. His heart warms at the sight of the smile gracing Y/n's features.

  He's never felt more in love.

»

»————-  ————-««

Thank you so much for all the support!! School sucks but I'm trying my best to think up ideas!