Fifty

〚 England 〛

⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

  Catching a cold was the last thing on Arthur's to-do-list. He's certain it was because of yesterday- he just didn't want Y/n to catch a cold.

  "Ah-! It's raining. . ." Y/n mumbled, hand outstretched to feel the rain. Droplets of water fell from the cloudy skies and onto the city. "But the forecast said it should be sunny all day. . . I didn't even bring an umbrella." They sighed, shoulders slumping dejectedly.

  Y/n wanted nothing more than to spend time with Arthur, without the stress of being swamped with work. They missed him in the time they were apart.

  Free time seemed scarce lately, but when an opening for a date arose- Y/n took no chance in hesitating to drag Arthur to a small cafe to just sit and talk.

  "You're always so unprepared," Arthur chirped from beside them, digging into his bag. He knew England weather- how unpredictable is was. "-I've got one, come closer."

  The walk back home was spent with Arthur having to repeatedly shove Y/n underneath the umbrella.

  Always so stubborn. . .

  "Artie? I made some soup." Y/n's head popped through the crack of the slightly ajar door.

  He wheezed helplessly in response. Sweaty and sore, Arthur could barely speak.

  You're so troublesome, you're brash and careless too.

  Arthur wished he could speak, to tell them to leave the room and let him suffer in peace.

  Instead, he begrudgingly accepted the soup they fed him.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Does. . . Does this make sense?

Hetalia ☆ OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara