Fourteen

Japan x Reader

You stare off into space as the side of your bed dips to one side. Your sister sighs and pushes your hair out of your face.
"Someone's waiting for you." S/n says, pulling you gently out of bed. Your eyes glance at the door that opens slightly. You already knew who it was. S/n leaves, leaving the door open.
In the doorway stands a short black haired man, in his arms a large bag. You motion him in and he does so. You don't break eye contact.
"Y/n." Kiku says, sitting on your bed. You finally tear your gaze away from him. Kiku sighs and places the bag on the ground. "Are you feering better?" He asks, trying to start up a conversation.
"I'm fine." You lie, bringing your knees up to your chest. The bullying at school had gotten worse and your grades have been going down. Even so that wasn't the real reason.
After a few moments of silence, he sighs. Kiku rummages in the bag before pulling out a book. He speaks quietly. "I have Gerita Doujinshi."
You snap your head toward him and snatch the book out of his hands. Drooling over the cover page as he dumps pocky, manga and cosplay items onto the bed.
"Aw hecks yeah!" You cheer, moving over so that Kiku could lay down too. "Who cares about school when you have smut!" You say, rolling onto your stomach.
"You're wercome." Kiku says, laying down beside you.

A/n I'm procrastinating guys.