end

Yujin closed her eyes, thinking of all the things that happened, she tried not to think everything was her fault, everything is about to end, she thought she would die, she suffered a lot, but if it wasn't for her friends who stayed with her, she could have killed herself, she was dumb, but she wants to be smart for a reason, she didn't want to hide. This isn't happy ending for her, but at least everything was going to be fine, Yuri's sisters didn't file any case to Yena, they understand what Yena felt, at least, their father can rest, Hasuel thought, he was going on with so many shits, now, no one's going to bother him.

"Yujin?" Immediately, after hearing the soft voice, Yujin opens her eyes, to see Wonyoung, smiling at her, if it wasn't for Wonyoung's kind parents, they would have some great arguements, but they were kind enough to understand the situation, they knew, their daughter cared a lot.

It felt like a nightmare, a beautiful one, at first, they thought Minju was out of her mind, but she was just starting everything in her dream.

"Yeah?" Yujin mumbled, looking at Wonyoung, they were seated on Yujin's bed, even though Yujin's still tired, she wanted to wake up knowing after all those painful days they still managed to get out alive.

Noticing the small bottle on her left hand, Yujin held it up to look at it, the blue liquid, would it make everything fine? What was it suppose to be? Is it helpful? Yujin had those thoughts on her mind, but the only answer is, they shouldn't care anymore.

Evreything is fine now, Nako's parents had the agreement with Eunbi that they should take care fo their daughter more, suffering from depression or not.

Hitomi was slowly recovering from her speaking problems, from her tantraums, slowly, she was starting to speak, even though it was little by little, enough for her suffering from silence, finally growing fond more with Chaewon.

Minju was stable, with Hyewon taking care fo her, at least someone would stay by her side if she would have lost breathe, someone will save her, at least from time to time when they both feel bad, someone will take care of them.

Sakura and Chaeyeon's relationship wasn't the healthiest, but they managed to keep it up and hold on, talk was overrated, but who cares? At least talk will solve everything, love is game, it was easily enjoy, but hard to keep. And as time passes by they started to build up their relationship more.

Yena and Yuri, are both at first suffering a lot, but negative and negative will result in positive! As long as they have eaxh other everything's going to be alright, the voices Yena have been talking about was slowly lowering down, the treatment they took was working, with Yuri's help. Yuri was now recovering with her trauma under her father's hand.

It was great, great that now everything's secured, that they didn't have to worry once more, staying by each others' side was the one who kept them close, now, no one's going to change that.

No matter what happens, they will be together.

============
finally, finished!
i was sad but happy at the same time!
i'm now focused with treasure 13 and rocket punch.
i was just continuing my other stories,
because another ff of izone is coming soon, not sure tho.