32

Yujin stood in front of his father's grave, flowers in her hands. Yujin smiled, crouching down to put the flowers and lit the candles up, she stood up once again. "Happy father's day dad." She mumbled and smiling at the grave. "Sorry if mom can't come, she was sick." Yujin stated as she backs up. But then she felt the rain pouring, remembering that she didn't bring her umbrella, she ran and ran, starting to get wet slowly, she arrived at the nearest waiting shed, taking a sit on the bench.

"Gosh I'm wet." She mumbled, suddenly, the thoughts of Minju condition, she frowned, looking down, things weren't right, Minju she was dreaming the whole time, they were no Hitomi, Wonyoung, Hyewon and Kwon Eunbi; she never knew those names existed. Yujin sighed, putting her hands on her face, frowning heavily.

While procrastinating, Yujin didn't notice a tall figure of a girl walking up towards her with a pink umbrella, the girl stops, with a sad smile on her face she decided to call Yujin.

"Hi." Yujin heard a thin voice from the girl, Yujin looked up and saw a tall and beautiful age, she looks like someone in Yujin's age. The girl smiled at Yujin.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked, tilting her head. Yujin smiled at the girl sweetly before answering and nodding. "Yes I am."

The girl lets out a small 'ah' and stood there still.

"Do you have a lots of thoughts inside you head?" The girl once again, asked.

Yujin nodded. "Yes, just small problems."

Yujin swears she could smell the girl's scent and the smell of the soil because of the rain.

"Do you want to go home with me?" The girl invited Yujin, Yujin shook her head, with a smile. "No thanks."

"Oh, I insist, since I also want to walk with someone."

Yujin stood up. "Fine."

But the girl pulled Yujin's sleeves.

"What's you name?" The girl asked.

"Ahn Yujin."

"You?" Yujin pointed at the girl.

"Ah, I'm Jang Wonyoung." Wonyoung answered.

Yujin was surprised, Wonyoung is she the Wonyoung Minju was talking about?

"Let's go." Wonyoung and Yujin started to walk, but Yujin still is surprised.

++++++++++++
ya'll should not sleep at my pdx101 bois

especially

Choi Byungchan

he's a talented bb and a pure visual

and

Han Seungwoo

he's so talented and a papa of dongpyo, he got it all even the leaderships skills so please support them!