6

Hitomi continued to feed the golden fishes under the small bridge, a small contented smile on her lips, Chaewon stares, holding out a baguette, she let out a smile seeing Hitomi this happy. It was a cloudy day and their classes were cut due to some reasons, Yujin and the others didn't even know she was with Hitomi. Hitomi pointed out a lonely golden fish, her lips forming into a frown, Chaewon glanced at the lonely golden fish, bewildered.

"What's the problem?" Chaewon asked, Hitomi leaned at the railings of the small bridge, not opening her lips but her hands gesturing something.

"I was also like that golden fish before."

Hitomi gestured once again with a sweet loving smile on her lips.

"But at least you came."

Chaewon smiled, yes Hitomi can't speak, but it was not a problem, at least her feelings won't change.

"It's nothing, you're important." Hitomi hugged Chaewon, smiling ear to ear, she never met someone so kind like Chaewon, so understanding, caring, loving. But Chaewon's friend didn't know Hitomi can't speak, wanting to meet Hitomi.

Hitomi pulled away, tears falling down from her deer eyes, she gestured.

"Thank you so much."

Chaewon wiped the tears on Hitomi's cheek. "Don't cry, it's nothing."

Chaewon wishes that she could just tell anyone her feelings, but no one will ever be happy about it.