13

Sakura, Wonyoung, Yujin, Yena, and Nako continued to walk out of the school all of them relieved to escape that scary piano teacher, they had given up finding Minju, heck where did that frog went. Reaching the familiar path Yujin stopped, alarming the four. "What?" Nako asked looking at Yujin weirdly. "I remember this path." Yujin continued to walk, hiding behind the pole near the said familiar bridge.

And they there are, Hitomi and Chaewon, all of them hid behind the thin pole, watching the scene in the bridge, Chaewon's back was facing them but they were sure it was her, with that mint bike with brown basket full of baguette.

They were happily feeding the golden fishes, they look like a happy couple.

And it sicks Yujin.

"That's what I'm talking about." Yujin pointed at Hitomi and Chaewon, Sakura looks bewildered, her brain would pop out any minute to be honest.

"Chaewon with a girl and?" Sakura saw Hitomi gesturing to Chaewon, like she was telling Chaewon a story.

"Just a mute girl." Sakura mumbled, Yujin nodded staring at Sakura intensely.

"That girl is Hitomi."

Sakura looked shock, looking at the four with shock on her face.

"No way."

It was when Hitomi saw them making them run before Chaewon looked back at them.

Chaewon sure is in trouble.

.

.

.

Eunbi headed home, worried sick over her student, Yabuki Nako, she entered inside her apartment next to Nako's house. She felt tired, worried about everything. Eunbi laid on her bed, sinking in the white duvet, she closed her eyes.

Her room was just next to Nako's so she can hear what was going on in Nako's room, Nako's voice was muffled yet it was audible like she was talking with a phone or something.

"Yeah, that was so stupid of her to hide it."

"I didn't know she was that much of a liar."

"I don't know but I still feel she was right."

"Yeah I mean maybe she was just protecting Hitomi."

"Nothing."

Eunbi would admit that hearing others' conversation is bad, but she can't help it. Now she finally knew why Nako, Wonyoung, Yujin, and Yena was eavesdropping Chaewon's and Hitomi's conversation.