43

"Hitomi!" Chaewon catches up to Hitomi as she panted heavily, the bridge, exactly where they always meet in Minju's dream. Hitomi was holding a baguette, she glanced behind her where Chaewon was standing. Hitomi raises her brows at Chaewon. "Sorry." Chaewon stated as she lookes at Hitomi, Hitomi only looked at her-- but she was so close to smiling, Hitomi giggled and felt butterflies in her stomach, she giddy and happy, even when a lot of things was bound to happen and already happened.

"Fine." Hitomi gestured, Hitomi maved her hands, like she was calling out to Chaewon to move closer to her.

Chaewon strides, more closer and she felt happy.

She knew Hitomi would never report them, she was this kind to everyone and so forgiving, Chaewon wonders.

"Why are you so forgiving?" Chaewon asked as she held unto the bridge, eyes following the golden fishes, Hitomi looked at her, lips quivering in a smile.

"God was able to forgive every sins so I think I have no rights to not forgive you." Hitomi gestures as Chaewon watch in curiosity, Hitomi was indeed smart and right, now, now, she knew why Hitomi would top in their class despite of being new.

"You're right." Chaewon mumbles as she shyly scooted closer.

"Is this where you stay?" Chaewon asked as she leaned in to take a great view of the golden fishes, she always pass to this bridge but she haven't payed attention to the golden fishes. She can't because of living a life in a mint Japanese bike that always helps her to get home, even if she was sick of it, actually she left it, she was in a fucking rush to follow Hitomi--- she was an idiot for running instead of following Hitomi in a bike.

Hitomi nodded, despite of being new she was able to find this pretty place, of course Japan was a fan of nature and they appreciate simple things, for what Chaewon knew.

"I wish you can talk," Chaewon tuts, taking a breath at the clean air surrounding them.

"I wanna hear your voice." She continued, Hitomi smiled at her as she continued feeding the golden fishes.

"I wanna make you feel welcomed in a person's arms," Chaewon stated.

Chaewon took a glance at the lonely pretty golden fish at the side, Chaewon raised her brows and takes a good look. The fish was rather shy, Chaewon believes that animals, of course do also feel hurt, mad, sad, happy and rather much what people also feels. The golden fish looks so delicate, pretty, and it was radiant, but why can't show itself? Chaewon wonders.

"Look," Chaewon points out at the lonely golden fish.

"It's like you."

==========
remember anything?
also fluff since angsty shits are eating me up,
tell me,
viseul ff, jinjoo ff, 2kim ff or all?
answer me please!
and this was rush