9

"Chaeyeon!" Sakura jumped from the fence falling on her butt, letting out a groan because of the pain. "Sakura!" When Chaeyeon was about to help Sakura, Sakura pointed at Chaeyeon making the younger stop from her tracks. "That should be unnie!" Chaeyeon rolled her eyes pulling Sakura's hand. "Alright unnie." Chaeyeon then noticed the bluebell from Sakura's hand, glancing at it.

"What's that for?" Sakura gave it to Chaeyeon, smiling sweetly.

"Roses are overrated, and I'm sure you'll understand why am I giving you this." Sakura stated smiling, she can't stand straightly but it was okay, Chaeyeon is there.

"Huh?" Chaeyeon took the bluebell, bewildered look on her face.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyeon asked making Sakura roll her eyes.

Oh my gosh! I know you know.

"Psshh..."

"Nothing."

Everything became silent, oh, Chaeyeon seems to be a little different today, she keep glancing at Sakura, her hands fidgeting.

"What's wrong with you?" Sakura asked with Chaeyeon dropping the bluebell on the ground. "N-nothing really." It was already 5pm and they were still seated on the bench. Nothing happened except for them, backing out on every words they wanna say.

Chaeyeon knows what Sakura will say, she just keeps on pretending.
Sakura knows what the both of them feel for each other, if they could just say it.

Chaeyeon moved a bit away from Sakura.

"What? Why are you moving away from me?" Sakura pulled Chaeyeon and rested her head on Chaeyeon's shoulder.

She shouldn't be blushing right now.

Sakura snaked her arms on Chaeyeon's waist.

"Stop making me anxious all the time."

"I know you know what I'm feeling."

"You're my favorite headache."