5

"Hey, stay with me from now on." Hyewon stared at Minju, ignoring her cake, what does she mean on staying. Hyewon licked the cream on her lips, opening it. "What do you mean?" Minju chuckled; it's been like the fifth time Hyewon asked it. "Y'know you've already asked it for the fifth time this day." Minju drops her spoon, giving Hyewon a nice gaze.

"Because I don't know what you've been saying." Hyewon reasoned, playing with the cake. "Isn't it that easy to understand? I mean, from now on you have to stay by my side." Hyewon continued to eat, not giving the younger girl a gaze.

"Why though?" Hyewon asked, clicking her inner cheek with her tongue. "So you won't feel alone." Minju is right, if she have Minju on her side she won't feel like an outcast secretly getting bullied. "You have friends to hang out with." Hyewon stated.

"But then, having a new friend will be fun." Hyewon looked at Minju with a questioning stare. "Aren't you having fun with your friends?" Hyewon asked, pouting, Minju sighed, Hyewon was asking thing for too many times.

"I am having fun, but I want to have fun in a safe way, they're really a troublemaker."

Hyewon nodded, speaking up. "It's not like you're gonna have fun in a boring way."

"Am I gonna have fun in the hospital?" Minju questioned making Hyewon, surprised. "Huh?" "I was hospitalized last day because of running, they didn't know." Minju continued.

"I am asthmatic, see I have a inhaler." Minju raised her inhaler for Hyewon to see.

"So I want you to keep me safe and peaceful." Minju smiled sweetly, making Hyewon's heart skip a bit at the sweetness.

"Keep me."