7

"What's with the braces?" Yujin asked Wonyoung who just continued walking, Wonyoung glanced at Yujin, pointing at her pink braces. "These, my mom told me to have one." Yujin chuckled, well it looks cute and strange at the same time, Wonyoung glared playfully at Yujin and punched her shoulder lightly. "Why the hell are you laughing?" Wonyoung asked.

"It looks cute and weird at the same time." Yujin smiled, they started to walk silently when Yujin started to speak again.

"Do they still tease you?" Wonyoung shook her head and smiled. "What did you do?" Yujin then started thinking of a reason. "I told them to stop it or else you know." Wonyoung shook her head once again. "Don't threat them like that again."

"Sure."

Yujin stopped from her tracks when she saw Chaewon with another girl, who is gesturing something with the baguette on her arms. Yujin pointed at the girl, with a bewildered expression on her face. "Who is that girl?" Wonyoung glanced at where Yujin was pointing.

"Isn't she the mute girl next to Nako unnie's class?" Yujin asked once again. "Yeah she is." Yujin puts a hand on Wonyoung's shoulder, looking at her. "What's her name?"

Wonyoung looked at Yujin weirdly. "You're asking too-"

"Just answer me."

"Can you just give Chaewon unnie what she wan-"

"But she never told us anything about that girl."

Wonyoung gave up.

"Her name is Honda Hitomi, happy?"

Yujin was shocked, she never told anything about Hitomi being mute.

"No way."

"Huh?"

"She never told us anything about Hitomi being mute."

Yujin stomped her feet.

"Like she lied to us for the second time!"

Wonyoung puts her hands on Yujin shoulders calming her down.

"What do you mean second time?"

"First she like just took her relationship with Minju unnie like a joke and then told us she till likes Minju unnie."

"And now."