4

Hyewon looks at her reflection on the mirror pinching her cheeks, being an outcast at your school is hard, no one wants to talk to you, seat with you. The only thing she have is the cake! Right, the cake. She looks good, she's pretty, but everyone finds her so anti-social, no one puts interest on her. Hyewon slams her hand on the mirror, frowning.

"Am I really an outcast?" Hyewon asked herself putting her hands down. Hyewon kept a straight face, she had forgotten going to her next class because of her having problem about herself.

Minju entered the bathroom, inhaler on her hands, she quickly hid it when she saw Hyewon. But Hyewon didn't notice Minju so Minju decided to enter the first stall to hide. Isn't it the outcast everyone was talking about? Yes she is. Minju knew it, having her friends talking about it wasn't knew. The talk about Hyewon was not just about her being an outcast but also her love for cake and anime, her pretty face, MInju admits that Hyewon is really pretty.

But she was not just happy about it.

What is pretty face if your lonely?

"I hate this." Hyewon was about to go out of the bathroom, when Minju pulled her inside the stall locking it. Minju towered Hyewon, both figuratively and literally. Locking the stall, Minju stared at Hyewon.

"You're not an outcast." Hyewon looked bewildered, she pushed Minju trying to get away but she can't.

"What do you mean?"