11

"So how was your day yesterday?"

Hitomi gestured, her eyes giving off a happy vibe, her lips pursing of into a small smile. "It was fine, but boring we didn't get to feed the fishes." Chaewon giggled cutely, staring at Hitomi lovingly. Hitomi's hand started to gesture something.

"We could feed them later."

Chaewon nodded, continue eating her food.

The two were enjoying each others' accompany in the cafeteria without noticing Yujin, Nako, Yena and Wonyoung watching them. Yujin glanced at her back to look for Minju bat then she didn't saw Minju in her back. "Where the hell is Minju unnie?" Yujin whispered, her brows arching. Nako shrugged, shaking her head. "I don't know." "Me too." Yena answered. Yuri is not with them, and the reason was still, unknown.

"Wait a minute. Isn't it Hitomi chan?" Nako asked, taking a perfect view of Hitomi's face. They were currently hiding behind the door of the cafeteria near Hitomi and Chaewon's table, it has been a while they were watching and the time was running without them not understanding the whole situation.

"Yes she is."

"Chaewon had never said anything about Hitomi being mute." Yena stated looking at the two.

"But they look so cute together." Wonyoung squirmed, her eyes shining.

The three then glared at her making her shut up immediately.

"I prefer Minju unnie and Chaewon unnie." Nako mumbled, squishing herself to fit.

"Me too." Yujin crossed her hands.

"Me three." Yena stated.

"Oof I forgot that Hitomi gives Chaewon bluebells from their house." Yena stated. Yeah Yujin forgot, but who cares it's just a damn bluebell.

"What for?" Wonyoung asked.

"I dunno know."

Yujin nudged Wonyoung in the side. "Come on text Sakura unnie."

Wonyoun took her phone and started texting Sakura, after taking a photo of Chaewon and Hitomi.

But then.

It didn't succeed.

"Ms. Yabuki."

Eunbi's voice spoke, making the four look at their backs to see Ms. Kwon, hand on her waist.

"Why are you here?" Eunbi asked sternly.

'I-."

"Probably eavesdropping someone's conversation." Eunbi cuts Nako's sentence.

Nako shook her head, along with Yujin, Wonyoung, and Yena.

"We were just-"

"Detention immediately."

The four of them dropped their shoulders before starting to walk.