15

Minju held Hyewon's hand tighter as they walk at the streets of Seoul, the sky was getting darker and they were getting closer to Hyewon's house, Minju wants to be honest, she doesn't want Hyewon to go home yet but she had no choice but let Hyewon go for a night, Hyewon is not hers to claim. The atmosphere was quiet, the silence was getting more awkward, Hyewon hates it.

The gold breeze hits Hyewon's close making her flinch, it was bitter cold. Minju noticed, stopping abruptly alerting Hyewon. "What is it?" Hyewon asked before walking up to Minju. Minju didn't spoke but she held Hyewon's hands up and blew on it, Hyewon felt how warm Minju breath was. Minju stared at Hyewon with a loving eyes, her smile appearing out of nowhere.

"I know it's cold, just hold my hands tight." Minju was right, Minju's hand was so warm like a sauna while hers was so cold like ice, Hyewon suddenly felt tired, wanting to recharge at their house a bit. "Let's go already."

Arriving in front of Hyewon's house, Hyewon let go of Minju's hand, smiling. "Bye, you should rest too." Hyewon waved a Minju before entering inside. Minju can't breathe properly causing her to panic, she immediately used her inhaler as fast as she can.

She can't with her feelings.

Minju finally had a stable breathing, the walk was long, but she started walking anyways.

"What are you doing here alone?" Minju glanced behind her to see Chaewon on her mint bike, baguette on her basket along with the bike. "I just walked around." Mnju answered, as she stares at Chaewon, everything flashes back, the lies, everything about them, Minju knew everything wasn't true, but she had to play along not wanting everyone to feel disappointed with them, everyone had a high expectation about their relationship, but Chaewon let go.

She was happy everything was starting to be okay.

"I'll give you a ride you home." Minju shook her head. "No thanks."

"You know it's dangerous on your way home."

"Yeah but I can manage."

"I just want to give you a favor, just for once."

Minju finally gave up, nodding her head, Chaewon is so stubborn.

It felt nice hanging out with your friend.