Chapter 38: Regroup!

Mulai dari awal

"Goth?"Palette exclaims

Goth was visibly shaking. I could see his eye-light trembling. He shakily waves. He then looks to his left and steps backward a few times. He was now halfway out of tne view in the ball. A figure enters the view as well. Goth seems to have relaxed at the sight of the figure. The figure comes closer to Goth and hugs him.

"Goth! Are you okay? Who's with you?"Palette asks

Error and I look at each other, unsure of what this could be. What had happened to Goth? Who was with him, like Palette asked? Are they good? Are they bad? What do they want if bad? I look back to the ball. Goth still had this frightened expression on, but did not speak, still hidden beneath his hood and scarf. He remains close to the figure's side, where the figure had an arm around him as if to hug. The figure put a sign in front of themselves, a message on it. 

"Hǝ,s sɐɟǝ˙ פoʇ ɥᴉɯ ɐʍɐʎ ɟɹoɯ ʇɥɐʇ פɐsʇǝɹ ɐup ɹǝuǝʍ˙ I,ɯ ɐ ɟɹᴉǝup' uoʇ ɐu ǝuǝɯʎ˙ Mǝ ɐɹǝ ɐʇ pɐuɔǝʇɐlǝ,s Mɐʇǝɹɟɐll' ʍɥǝɹǝʌǝɹ ʇɥɐʇ ɯɐʎ qǝ ᴉu ʇɥᴉs ɔɥɐos˙ pou,ʇ˙ Sdlᴉʇ˙ ∩d¡ Sʇɐʎ˙ Sɐɟǝ¡"It said

Error holds the mirror up again. I look at it.

"He's safe. Got him away from that Gaster and Renew. I'm a friend, not an enemy. We are at Dancetale's Waterfall, wherever that may be in this chaos. Don't. Split. Up! Stay. Safe!"I read

I hear running footsteps. I see Goth facepalm. I hear the door swing open and slam once more. I look to see Gradient and Palette had left.

"Hey! At least they didn't split up!"PJ points out

"Don't worry, Goth! We'll keep an eye on him! You stay safe as well, both of you!"I assure Goth and the figure

"Ya, wE'Ll mAkE sUre wE aLl rEmAiN sAfe! We arE bEtWeEn UnderFeLl sNowDiN aNd a hOtlAnD."Error says

Goth nods with a smile. The figure gives a thumbs up, then the ball went dark. Error looks at me and shrugs. That was new. I walk out of the room while Paperjam continues to poke the ball. I set him down and go to tell Blue and Dust. But I couldn't find them either. I then notice a stairwell leading down to some basement space most likely. I go down them. I then smile, finding an interesting scene. Dust had Blue against the wall of the stairway, just below and to the side of me. Dust was now back to his size again, unlike Error. Blue wasn't resisting, he had his arms gently resting on Dust. Both their faces were blushing. It overrall seemed to be a cute and loving moment between the two. I then remember they were trying to keep their love a secret from everyone, especially Error and I. I had to hold back a chuckle at this fail. I witness them lean in to kiss or something. I lean on the railing and they kissed, clearly unaware of anyone being around, like me. They part and I decide to let my presence get known. I rest my head on my hands.

"There you both are! How secretive the both of you are by sneaking down here! And may I say, that was an adorable moment!"I say teasingly

They both look up at me. Blue's face exploded in blue, so much that you would've thought he was an actual blueberry. His eye lights shrank and I saw him tense. Dust looks up at me, his hood shadowing his face.  His eye lights were small and face bright. He seems upset at me finding out while Blue looks shocked.