Chapter 13:Brother and his Tricks!

I went back to my anti-void and some time probably has passed. I'd say based on routine, 3 weeks. I sat down and watched an UnderNovela timeline unfold. I hold the puppet of Ink beside me. It felt like we were watching it together like we've done in the past. That made me happy. 

I hear a portal open and shut. I look around, but I couldn't see anyone. Still, I felt like I was being watched. I look at the puppet and shut my eyes, straining to hear something. I hear the noises again. I open my eyes and look behind me. Now I was freaked out big time.

"DreAm? DusT? FreSh? Blue? I-I-InK? Some0ne THeRe?"I shout

There was silence. 

I must be just losing my mind. Paronoia.

I turn my head back to UnderNovela, but hear something drop down behind me. I shut my view on UnderNovela and turn around. I send my puppet to the ceiling of the anti-void. I am met with a Papyrus, but he looked different than other Paps, he looked like me. All glitched up and all.

(not mine, made by Tula as the signature is supposed to say

(not mine, made by Tula as the signature is supposed to say. I love their designs and art as shown above :3)

"WhO aRe yOu? How'D y0u gET herE? WhaT dO You WaNt?"I ask in a panic, stepping back

The Papyrus grabs me and pulls me into a hug. I look up at them, to find them crying.

"BR0ther! I hAve fiNallY f0uNd y0u! I aM s0 hAPpy! I th0ugHt I l0st eVEryoNe, bUt aFter s0me tiMe, I fiNaLly Got oUt oF a blAnk sPacE aNd foUnd yOu! J0y! NyehEHehE!"The Papyrus says between glitched cries and laughs

"P-Paps? Is iT YoU? So, YoU wErE pUt iN aNoThEr AnTi-vOid? Oh  WoW! I'm So hApPy T0 bE wItH yA AgAiN!"I cheer hugging him back

He then picks me up with a serious expression.

"BroThEr, I'vE hEaRd ThInGs ab0uT y0u. ExplAin yOurSelf AnD wHo arE thEse pEopLe yoU nAmED?"my bro asks

I explain everything that led up to now, the anti-void, multiverse, my reputation, the deal, Star Sanses, everything. It felt nice to talk to a Papyrus. But not just any Papyrus. My Papyrus. And he seemed to understand and he was apparently also into UnderNovela once I showed him it(score!).  He seemed overjoyed to spend this time with me as well or even hear from me. It made me smile as well as him.

"So Dream iS a StAr SaNs? Blue iS a FriEnd of y0uRs aNd a Star SaNS? Fresh iSn't anY of tHoSe. Others aRe UnDEteRmINeD bEcAusE oF noW anD tHe TrUcE? DuSt iS a FRiEnD? CroSs waS aN aLlY? As weLl aS NigHtmAre'S gAnG? InK is A FrIEnD aNd TruCe-mAKeR aS wElL aS StAR SaNs?"My bro asks

I nod, he had basically gotten things right. I was happy that he wasn't mad and was understanding this. Papyrus sets me down and jumps up and gets the Ink puppet. He examines it carefully.

"ThIs InK?"He asks

"Y-Yes..."I say, lifting my scarf up to hide my face.

He shoves the puppet into my face.