Chapter 14: The Deals!

I sat there as the game began.  It started out nice and peaceful, everyone getting turns. The truths were harmless like asking E!Pap or me stuff like what's our favorite activity and such. The dares were innocent like name 10 AUs and such. But then things started getting silly and crazy.  Like any usual truth or dare game. It all starts when Reaper gave Geno a truth to tell his true feelings. Then everything  went downhill from there. 

Soon, my bro was dared to make me try some clothes he made, which I didn't mind. He's my bro and I was okay with any of his cool ideas, whatever makes him happy. How bad could it be? That's what I thought. Dream gave the dare. E!Pap picks me up and brought me to a spare room. He hands me some neatly folded clothes and locked me in the room to change. Once I was done, he unlocked it and drags me out. E!Pap pulled some kind of hood over me as well.

Swap!Pap, Dust, Dream and Cross began to laugh, pointing. Ink's face went rainbow.  Reaper and Geno give thumbs ups. Blue seemed amazed and started try to silence those who were laughing. I was confused. What could be causing this reaction.

"Do n0t lAuGh At mY woRk! Let'S sEe iF y0u'd lIkE fIndInG yOuRsElF in A mAsTeRpIeCe bUt lAuGhEd At!"E!Pap snaps, insulted by this reaction

"I'm so glad I'm not the only one that makes outfits! Papy, Dust, Dream and Cross! Quit it or else! I may just make you wear other outfits like he has!"Blue objects, helping my bro

They all shut up and I sit down beside Ink. E!Pap sat beside Swap!Pap and elbowed him roughly, shooting a glare. I was still oblivious to what was going on. Ink was looking at me with wonder and amazement in his expression, his eyes the usual oval and star with his rainbow blush. I look at him, confused and feeling my face brighten. Everyone continued the game.

"WhY aRe yOu sTarInG?"I ask

"Your outfit is...well, new. How about I show you through a sketch?"Ink replies

I nod.

Ink quickly began to sketch, nobody paying attention to us, not even the curious Geno beside him or excited Blue with my bro on my side. Ink soon finished. He lifted it to show me and I froze, feeling my face brighten. I tried not to crash.

(made it myself, inspired by neko error sans  and ask glitch and squid comics on youtube)

I nod and he tucks his sketchbook away again. Now I knew why they were laughing. The destroyer of AUs, at a party, wearing this? I felt uneasy and now embarrassed once putting the pieces together. I pull the hood lower over my face, which was probably as shown in the sketch, a very bright yellow. And that's another thing! For Ink to see me like this and his reaction makes me feel even more awkward! Especially with my feelings and the kiss.....WHY AM I HERE?

"Hey, Error, if it makes you feel better, you look cool in that. Honest. But at the same time...."Ink says, then leans close

"...I find it cute. And sweet of what you're doing for your bro."Ink whispers, then leans back and looks away.