Chapter 45:Dream :3

Palette and I soon reach a strange place. It had snow littering the ground or building roofs. A sign said "Welcome to Snowdin". We wander around curiously. It's been a while since I've been to one of these classics. I was now in front of a building that said Grillby's. I was shoulders deep in the snow. I look around. The thread shows that Palette was by the Welcome sign still. I shrug and decide to go inside. The place was empty, besides Grillby at the counter. The bell rings above the door just before it shuts. Grillby looks up from cleaning the counter. He doesn't seem to see me.

"Sans? Are you here to pay your tab? This joke isn't nice."Grillby says

I stay silent. I stay out of sight. Grillby sighs and puts a container of ketchup on the counter, then returns to work. I take the chance to teleport out of the place before Grillby saw. I can't mess with the timeline. I find myself buried in the snow due to my size. A pain grows in my head so I shut my eyes. When I open them, I was above the snow. I grew back! But when I feel for the thread, it was gone. I look around, unable to see the thread anywhere. I get up quickly and look around. I see Monster Kid with another monster without arms, most likely their parent. Monster Kid looks at me and an awe-struck expression came across his face.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look! Who's that? I've never seen someone like them before! They're one-eyed like Undyne!"Monster Kid says

The mother looks at me and frowns. She narrows her eyes, then widens them. She quickly nudges Monster Kid along, muttering things to him. I quickly feel uncomfortable and raise my hood back up. I feel something different on my head. I don't investigate yet. Too out in the open. I just tug my hood lower over my head to hide whatever was different. I run to the welcome sign to find Palette. He was nowhere in sight. Panic hit me. I look around.I start running.

"Palette? Palette? Palette? Palette! Where are you? Palette?"I yell, running around in search of him

I couldn't hear him. Then, I do once I leave Snowdin, through the forest trails. I look over my shoulder. I don't see him. But I hear him.

"Goth? Gothy? Gothy! Where are you? You gotta be around here somewhere!"Palette shouts

"Palette! I can hear you! I'm coming!"I call out

I look ahead just in time to see Palette running to me. He was looking over his shoulder and before either of us could react, we collided. This caused me to fall back while it only made Palette stop. I land on the ground, my hands holding me up behind me. I look up at him. He looks at me. He smiles and gets down to his knees, his scarf in his arms. He looks at me nervously.

"Now I get why the thread came off! Gothy, I'm so glad you're okay!"Palette cheers

"Heh, ya....Sorry for running into you. I was getting worried about you."I say

"It's okay. I was d-doing the same."Palette tells me

"Makes sense. Based on our situation and all."I say

"Uh-huh....Sure does."Palette nervously says

I notice his gaze keeps going slightly above me. He seemed very nervous, though was smiling slightly. I look at him, confused. I look behind me to see if there was anything. Nope. Nothing but the trail and trees behind me. I look back at him, even more confused.

 I look back at him, even more confused