"I don't have to do anything for anyone, especially you." I said glaring at him.

"Lady Tsunade you should-"

"Wait, Tsunade as one of the legendary sanin?" I said and she nodded.

"Wow, Jiraiya was wrong, you don't look old at all!" I said. I noticed her eye twitch as I said Jiraiya's name.

"That arm it's not an ordinary wound. What did it?" Tsunade ask Orochimaru as she shook off what I said.

"Oh, I was careless when I was killing the third." He replied.

At that moment I felt a sharp pain in my head. I feel to my knees and crawl into a ball. I tried to hold back my screams but I couldn't.

"What did you do to her?!" I heard Tsunade shout.

"Looks like Misaki was able to get the job done. She'll be fine I just awakened her powers." I heard Orochimaru said. I looked up at them for the last time before passing out.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Will she be alright lady Tsunade?" I heard someone say.

"Shizune give me more water. I think she has a fever." I heard another said. I opened my eyes and slowly sat up. I looked around and noticed I was in a bar. My head hurt a little but it wasn't a strong as before.

"I see your awake." I turned around to see the two ladies from before.

"I need to go back with my Nii-san." I said trying to stand up but I ended up falling on my butt.

"Careful you still haven't recover yet." The lady with black hair said.

"I'm hungry." I said looking around.

"Oh, then let's eat dinner." She said smiling at me.

We ordered some food and drinks. We talked for a while about girl stuff and Tsunade told me that she almost killed Jiraiya when he was peeking at her while she was in the hot springs. It was fun talking with them but I really needed to get back to Naruto and Jiraiya.

"Dumbass... information is always found in places like this." I heard someone say. I looked at the entrance of the place and saw none other than Jiraiya and Nii-san.

"Tsunade!" Jiraiya shouted.

"Jiraiya." Tsunade said.

"Jiraiya! Nii-san! Where have you guys been?!" I shouted running towards Nii-san and hugging him.

"I've been training while Pervert sanin been looking in bars." Nii-san said.

They sat down with us. Tsunade and Jiraiya starting talking to each while Nii-san and I ate. It was pretty fun until Nii-san started fighting with Tsunade.

"Nii-san! Stop it!" I shouted at him as I picked him up from the ground.

"You should listen to your sister kid." Tsunade said to Nii-san.

"No! I'll become Hokage and then I'll be able to help Kimimaru recover her memories and also help Sasuke and Kakashi. To be Hokage, that is my dream!" Nii-san shouted. I noticed the look Tsunade had was if she was remembering something.

"You're foolish." Tsunade said. Nii-san lost his patience and attacked Tsunade with the new jutsu Jiraiya taught us.

"Nii-san stop!" I shouted but it was too late. Tsunade hit the ground making him trip and hit the ground with his jutsu.

At that moment I felt a strong flow of chakra. I felt powerful. I started to focus my chakra on the plam of my hand and formed a sphere. It changed colors rapidly and started to grow bigger and bigger. I ran towards her ready to hit her with it but Jiraiya grabbed my arm and aimed it down creating a giant crater.

"kimi! Calm down! We need to take her back to the village for she can help us!" Jiraiya shouted at me.

"I don't care if you're the new Hokage or not but no one can call someone who tries so hard a fool just because of a dream or a goal! If you do it again I'll kill you!" I shouted at her.

It was quite for a moment. Jiraiya let go of me and walked away from me. I looked as Nii-san stood up and started to argue with Tsunade. I looked up at the sky the walked away from everyone.

"Kimi, where are you going?" Jiraiya asked.

"I want to go to your village! I don't want to be here anymore! I just want to remember!" I shouted running away from them while crying.

"Kimi!" I heard Nii-san shouted but I ignored him. I was about to run out of the town when Jiraiya caught up with me.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted at him.

"Kimi, I'm a clone sent by Jiraiya to take you to the village." He replied.

"Fine, let's get going." I said walking out of the town.

I just want to remember.