2. Hell Is My Life

Start from the beginning

"Who said that we would date? We only made out, it's not like just because of that we're going to date. People have kissed me before, and I haven't had a boyfriend, as you can see."

I looked up at his face and there was a mixture of anger and hurt in his eyes. "Wow. You've been kissed before and you still fucking sucked at kissing? Like I said before, wow." He walked away and my eyes narrowed in anger. Asshole.

"I never said that I kissed them back. Fucking Bastard." I walked away, sulking. Once I reached my second hell, (school) it was 6:30. School started at 7:00. Great. I took my normal seat on the stairs that led into the school. I fell asleep, without knowing it.

"Hey freak! The bell rang!" said a guy as he walked into the school.

"Shit!" I cussed, running into the school building. I dodged people, or they dodged me, rather, as I ran to my locker. I heard people calling me names like freak, bitch, slut, whore, stalker. I wanted to stab all of these people! I did the code on my locked and grabbed my backpack out of it and slammed the locker shut.

I ran to my homeroom and jumped in the door before the tardy bell rang. I ran to my normal seat in the back, where no one was at. I was spacing off when I heard Mr. Trinket call Mary. Repetitively. I looked up, my face getting red.

"What?" I asked, kinda irritated that he was calling me by my middle name. And not even my full middle

name! I hated that every teacher did this!

Everyone laughed, and whispered the names that everyone called me.

"Class, now, hush. Mary, go to the front of the room. Sit by Ford."

"Why?" I asked.

He glared at me. "Just do it, Mary." I picked up my backpack.

"Mr Trinket?" He turned to look at me. "My name is Tear Drop. Not Mary. My middle name is Mary Jane, but you were a word off. Get it right; call me Tear Drop."

He gave me the death glare. "Fine, Tear Drop." I sat down by Ford Jennings, a guy I really hated for no reason. He was popular, something I yearned for. He was in a great relationship.

I sat as far away from his as I could.

Then I heard people whispering to their friends, "The freaks name is Tear Drop? But all of the teachers call her Mary..."

I had had enough. I stood up and turned to the class. "Yes, my name is fucking Tear Drop! Not Bitch, not slut, not stalker, not whore. Tear Drop. And you guys talk shit on me, and you didn't even know my fucking first name until now. You guys are all so judgmental. You don't know what I've been through. You don't know what I go through every day, every weekend. You heard a rumor that Randy Travis made up when I first moved here because I wouldn't go out on a date with him and you all believed it and suddenly, I'm a whore, who’s also a freak, and oh, a freaking stalker too! Have you guys ever thought about my fucking feelings? Do you even think I have feelings? You guys never even gave me a chance." They were all staring at me, shocked. That was probably the most I had ever talked this whole school year.

"I used to have a friend." I nodded. "We were the freaks of the school. But then you guys fucking killed her."

"We didn't kill Makenzie!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. You guys didn't. The fucking queen of the school, Pricilla Crawford did. She pushed her into a pool at a party and Mackenzie couldn't swim, so she drowned. You guys didn't even try to save her!" I was crying now.

"Now, Mary, lets not bring up past memories." Mr. Trinket told me, grabbing my arm.

I slapped him. "Fuck you, and don't you ever touch me again."