Chapter Twenty One: Paris

The boys had been on tour for a while. I have no idea what I would've done this time without the girls. Today was the day we were heading to Paris.

I was so excited!! I had never been to Paris before and I hadn't seen Niall and the guys in over a month. I have been in the studio myself.

"Ready ladies?' Sophia yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled. I had my bag in my hand and ran down the stairs. I locked up the house and got in the car.

We got to the airport and surprise surprise there was a swarm of paps.

"Alright. Duck and run. Grab your bags and GO!" Eleanor yelled.

We hopped out of the car and ran to the security guards at the doors. We made it through. They shut the doors keeping the paparazzi out. We stopped to take pictures with a group of girls that recognised us.

It was a short plane ride over. It was about 5:00 in Paris when we landed. We decided to check into the hotel. They gave each of us spare keys.

"The boys must've hijacked our hotel rooms." I said after noticing that we weren't sharing a room like planned.

"I swear if the rooms are already a mess I'm going to kill them." Sophia said.

"Make that two of us." I added. We were rooms 223,224,225,226,&227. I put the key in the door and heard the click. I opened the door and walked in. Niall's suitcase was on the floor. His clothes were all over the sofa. "Oh my."

"Sarah?"

"Niall?" I stepped passed the wall and saw Niall laying on the bed. "Niall!" I yelled dropping my bag and jumping on the bed next to him.

"Oh. My. God. It's. Good. To. See. You." he said in between kisses. I wrapped him in a huge hug. He pulled me in closer and I smelled his sweet scent of something fresh and clean yet distinctly male. I guess it was like a dreamy scent. Yeah that's a good way to put it. He smells dreamy.

"Thanks babe." he said grinning.

"I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yeah. I missed you!"

"I missed you more." I said.

"I don't know about that. I missed you a crap ton. I was upset that our schedules didn't fit. I only got to hear you 2 times."

"I know. I didn't like it much either." I snuggled up closer to him if that was possible. My hands were on his chest and he had his arms wrapped around me. "I am so excited!!" I said to him.

"Our show is at 7. Do you want to come back here and sightsee tomorrow or do you want to sight see late at night?"

"Let's do both. I want to see the Eiffel Tower during the night and day."

"Ok. We'd better get ready. We have 40 minutes till we need to leave.

I grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom. The girls and I decided to wear our 1D merch to annoy them. I brought my 1D shirt that I had made about 2 years ago. I decided to wear some short shorts and my Vans. I also had curled my hair before we left so it would be in waves by the time the show arrived. I also was going to wear one of Niall's hats which I stole from the closet. I had little make up on and then stepped out of the room.

"Oh my god. Really?"

"I'm going to see One Direction!" I yelled. "I can't wait to see what Niall is wearing. He's so cute!!" I said whipping out my Fangirl tone.

"You are the most annoying girlfriend ever. Wait. Please don't tell me that the other girls are wearing that too?" he groaned.

"Isn't it your lucky day!" I said.