Epilogue 1

Today was the big day. After so much planning and anticipation, our wedding has finally arrived.

"You look stunning Sarah." Denise said as all of my bridesmaids circled around to admire me in my dress.

"Thanks Denise." I said. I was grinning like an idiot.

"Look at the beautiful bride!" Maura said as she walked in. "I was instructed by a certain young man to give this to you." She said pulling out a box and card from behind her back.

"Thank you again Maura. For everything."

"Anytime hun. You and Denise are the daughters I never had. Now, open your gift!!"

I started at the envelope. On the front, my name was printed in Niall's handwriting. Quickly, I opened the envelope.

Sarah,

I'm so excited to be able to call you mine in a few hours. I'm truly such a lucky man to have someone as amazing as you in my life. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with you.

I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle. I can't wait to hold your hands in mine and look you in the eye as I say my vows. I can't wait to slide the ring on your finger. I can't wait to hear those words 'I pronounce you husband and wife. Mr. And Mrs. Niall James Horan.' I can't wait to give you the most mind blowing passionate kiss. But really, I can't wait for tonight. ;). My princess, I love you with all my heart. I'll see you at the altar beautiful.

Yours Truly,
Niall. xxxxx

"Ni.." I mumbled. I opened the box and found a beautiful gold necklace with a clover on it. Engraved on the clover was the date. It was stunning.

"Maura, can you help me put this on?" I said shakily. She clasped the necklace around my neck.

"Thank you." I whispered. I wrote out a quick note and sent Ali to deliver the package.

Now, we just had to get the call to start the ceremony.

Niall's POV:

"Dad, can you grab me water?" I asked.

"Sure son. Calm down. You will be fine." he responded before briskly walking off.

Harry walked in whistling and holding something behind his back. "Haz. What the hell are you hiding?" I groaned.

"Oh me? Nothing. Ali just stopped by and game me something from a certain lady who just happens to be getting married in a few minutes."

"Harry! Give me it!!" I yelled pouncing on him. I wrestled Harry to the ground before I finally got to the letter.

"Mate, you messed up my hair." Harry groaned.

"Well go fix it you twat." I snapped playfully.

I tore open Sarah's letter.

Ni,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the necklace. I am so excited to be getting married to you. I long to be called Mrs. Horan. I like the sound of that.

I will see you at the altar handsome. I'll be the one in white.

Your Princess xx

"Your water son." my dad said when he walked back in. I quickly gulped it down.

"Lets go. I want to get married."
----------------------------------------------

I was standing at the end of the altar with the boys, Greg, Josh, and Dan. We had a big bridal party.