Chapter Twenty Four: The Return to the BRITS

"Wow Sarah.. You look-"

"Save it Horan. I don't want to hear it."

"You look absolutely stunning."

"Oh my god stop."

"No. I won't stop because I'm honest. And you looking stunning is the truth." I could tell that I was starting to blush. I looked down at my feet. Niall lifted my head up and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I clearly haven't said that enough because you shouldn't be blushing."

"No you don't need to say anything."

"No. I do. I need to show you how much I love you." He kissed me one more time. Niall grabbed our jackets from the rack and we headed outside. It was currently winter so there was beautiful snow everywhere.

"I love winter. It's beautiful." I said looking at the snow falling.

"Let's take a picture." Niall said as he pulled on his leather jacket and held mine out for me. He grabbed his phone and we took a selfie both smiling into the camera. Then, I kissed his cheek and he took a picture. We took another one of us kissing.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of us. I then tweeted it.

@Sarah_Official- On our way to the Brits!!!!!! Can't wait!

I then sent another.

@Sarah_Official- I'm excited to perform for all of you guys tonite. Let's see if we can pull out a win!! #BRITS

"Ready beautiful?" Niall asked taking my hand.

"Yes handsome." I said as I snuggled into his shoulder. We got into the car and waited for the others. I scrolled through my Twitter and followed a few people, retweeted, and favourited a few things.

Niall rested his hand on my thigh the entire ride. I grabbed his hand as I was led out of the car and into the stadium. I looked on stage and gasped. I was going to be up there. We were escorted to our seats and I looked in front of us. Justin. Timberlake. The one and only was sitting right in front of me. Holy crap. Niall laughed as he knew I loved JT.

"Justin!!" Niall said making him turn around.

"Oh hey!! What's up!!"

"Nothing much. I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Sarah."

"Pleasure to meet you Justin." I said shaking his hand.

"You too. I love your song American Heart. Its so good!"

"Oh my god. Thanks so much!!" I was totally blushing.

"My daughters love you. Would you mind if I got a picture with you for them?"

"I'd be honoured!" He pulled out his camera and Niall took a picture of us.

"Thanks so much!"

"The pleasure is mine. Tell your daughters that I would love to meet them!!"

"They will be so excited! Can't wait to see you perform!"

"Thanks. Let me know if you and family are around and I'd be willing to meet you guys or if I'm back in the US too."

"Yeah!! That would be awesome. Here, put your number in my phone. I'll text you." I typed in my number and gave him back his phone. I just put my phone number in Justin freakin Timberlake's phone. How the hell did that happen?? JT and I talked a little bit before Niall pulled me over to say hi to someone.

"Oh hey Ed! How are you?" I said to Mr. Sheeran giving him a hug.

"I'm good you?"

"Good thanks. We need to get together to write again."