Twenty Two: Chicago. Hiiiiii

*I just wanted to let you know. I'm sorry if this chapter makes no sense. I was at this show and this is bringing back all of these memories. I might be really illiterate so I apologise in advance. Enjoy!!*
----------------------------------------------
As soon as we touched down in Chicago, I was so glad to be home. We decided that we would stay Friday and Saturday and then leaving Sunday morning. I had lived here a good portion of my life so I would take us around town and show them the good spots.
Us girls walked out of the plane into the back terminal. We opened the door and were met with smiling boyfriends.
I ran to Niall and gave him a huge hug. He had a bouquet of flowers for me.
"Let's go check in first k?" I said to everyone.
We dropped our stuff off at the hotel and then took a van to the heart of Chicago. It was later so everything would be lit up. I drove us around a bit before stopping in Millennium Park.
"This is Millennium Park. We have the infamous Bean, Buckingham Fountain, and the beautiful structures from the Art Institute." I said leading everyone. I brought them to the Bean first. We all took pictures and moved on to the fountain.
"This is Buckingham Fountain."
"Haha! They wanted their own royalty here." Harry and Louis laughed.
"I heard they'd have something British like here so..." Louis pulled out a Union Jack flag from his backpack. "Ta Da!!" I took a picture of the boys holding the flag.
We walked around for about another 30 minutes. Us girls were tired from flying over.
"Nite guys!! Meet in the bus by 2:00?" Zayn asked.
"Yeah! Nite!" We all gave each other a hug goodnight before heading into our rooms.
I just plopped on our bed and snuggled up under the covers. Niall took off his shirt and shorts before crawling into bed with me. I scooted up against to Niall. He wrapped his arms around me surrounding me in a big and warm hug.
"Goodnight. Love you." He said kissing my forehead.
"Love you too."
----------------------------------------------
"Babe. Get up its 1:00." Niall said shaking me up out of my sleep.
"Crap. I'm going to go shower. Thanks for getting me up. Good afternoon by the way." I grabbed my high waisted shorts and crop top. It was summer in Chicago and it gets hot.
I turned on the water and my wrist got squirted with cold water. I got undressed and stepped in. I started singing the songs I had recorded.
I turned off the water and laughed. I quickly got dressed and straightened my hair. I checked the time and it was 1:50. I walked out and put on my Vans.
"Ready?" Niall asked bringing his hoodie.
"Yeah.". Niall took my hand and we walked to the bus.
We quickly hopped on to find Harry, Ali, Louis, and Eleanor.
"Hola!" I said.
"Hey!" Harry said giving me a hug.
Niall and I sat down and joined the conversation. We didn't have to wait much longer before the others joined us.
We drove to Soldier Field and again were amazed by the mass amounts of people waiting.
"Niall. I was standing right there oh so long ago.."
"And now you are here."
"I know. How the hell did that happen?" I said. 'I really still don't get how this really happened. So much has happened in these past two years of my life that it's been a world wind.' I thought as I was snuggled up in Niall's embrace.
We managed to get through the back and get into Sound check. After we went into the dressing room. Lou had the boys first for their hair. Us girls got to hang with Lux. I was excited because I love baby lux and we gossiped a ton. I brought her a gift every time I saw her.
As soon as we walked in, she came running over to us. "Hi Lux!" Zayn said as he picked her up. We went and gave Lou a hug and then came back to Lux.
"Hi Sarah!" she said running over to me.
"Hi Ms. Lux. How are you today?"
"Good!" she grinned.
"You look stunning!"
"Thank you!" she said as she spun in a circle. I handed her her gift and she sat on my lap as she opened it. I got her a stuffed dog since Lou wouldn't get her a dog.
"Yaaaeee!" she said giving it a hug.
I swear, Lou is a saint. She somehow managed to get 5 boys and 1 Four year old in check. How? Beats the heck out of me.
"How do I look?" Niall asked after he got changed.
"Hair is on point, outfit looking sharp, but you are missing one thing.." I said.
"What?" I walked over and kissed him.
"Good!" I said. I gave him a hug before we girls were taken to our seats.
----------------------------------------------
The show was amazing. I was so at home. It a felt good and natural. Like I wasn't a celebrity.
"That was so good guys!!!" I said giving them all a hug after the show.
"Go shower. You all stink." Sophia said after giving them hugs making us all laugh. We piled in the tour bus. We got noticed this time but was able to get to the hotel before anyone could see us.
"Great job tonight guys. Goodnight!" I said before heading into mine and Niall's room.
"Want to play FIFA?"
"This is why I love you." Niall said.
----------------------------------------------
"Goodbye Baby. I will see you in 2 weeks. You will be home from this tour then. Please call me every night before you go to bed ok? I need to hear you and make sure you are ok. I don't care if you call me multiple times during the day. Okay??" I said.
"Okay. Only two weeks this time. This should be better."
"Yeah. Just two weeks. 14 days. See you soon."
"I hate this part." he said wrapping me in a hug. This was one of our best hugs. We stood there holding each other in a tight embrace.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He cupped my face with his hands. "I am going to miss you." he said before connecting our lips.
"I'll see you soon baby. Love you." I said quickly giving him another hug and kiss. I got on the plane and sat on the chair. My phone vibrated and I turned it on.
Niall Horan iMessage (1)
I opened it and saw:
I miss you. Come back :( xxxx N
I responded with:
Don't make me cry coz u know id get off this plane in a heartbeat.. FaceTime me.... I just wanna see you...xxxxx
"Hey guys, I'm going into the bunks." I ran into my bunk just as my phone started ringing. I accepted Niall's FaceTime call and saw his face again. I couldn't help but shed tears.
"Hi." I said.
"Hi." We sat in silence just looking at each other for a while. It was nice.
"Damn it this sucks."
"Yeah. This time was the hardest to say goodbye Sarah."
"Yeah. I want to stay wrapped in your arms forever." Niall grinned and then quickly stifled it.
"Hey, I just got word, we are invited to the Brits again. Will you be my date?"
"Yeah!! I have another styling job to do! Maybe, I should just become head stylist instead of just public appearances."
"Maybe. But you'd have to give up a lot and you have so much stuff it's not even worth it to give up." I smiled at him.
Niall and I talked till I arrived in London 8 hours later. It amazes me that we never run out of things to say.
I was glad to be back home. We all went to bed and as soon as I crawled in bed, I could smell Niall's dreamy scent. I took his pillows and slept on one and held the other one. I cried myself to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. I love you so much. ❤️❤️😘😘😘😘
"You gave me an infinity within the numbered days and for that, I'm grateful.
I love you Augustus Waters."
-Hazel Grace Lancaster
The Fault In Our Stars
John Green