Chapter Twenty Nine: Theo and Gregg

Sarah's POV:

Niall and I were going to pick up Theo and Gregg today from the airport. I was so excited. I loved spending time with Niall's family and especially Theo and Gregg.

"Niall!! We gotta go baby!!" I yelled.

"Coming!!" Niall called back before running down the stairs. He quickly put on his shoes and dragged me out of the door.

"Calm down hun." I said as I caught my breath from running to the car.

"No. We are seeing Gregg and Theo." Niall sped to the airport. I was still shocked we didn't get pulled over.

Niall and I hurried into the airport. After we got to the gate, it was about 10 minutes later and Theo and Gregg came running out. Theo ran over to Niall and they had a huge hug.

"Hey Gregg!" I said giving him a big hug.

"Hey Sarah! How are you?"

"I'm great! How about you?"

"Doing good."

"Auntie Sarah!" Theo squealed still in Niall's arms. I stole him away from Niall.

"Hi bud!!"I kissed his cheek. He gave me a hug. The 4 of us walked back out to the car. I had Theo on my hip. I put him in his seat and sat next to him whilst Gregg and Niall were up front. Theo and I laughed and talked and played.

We got home and I took Theo after he ditched Niall. He rested his head on my shoulder as we walked in. Harry greeted us in the living room.

"Hey Theo!" He exclaimed jumping up from the couch startling Ali a bit.

"Hi Uncle Harry" he mumbled stretching out his arms hinting to Harry he wanted to be held. I took the bags from Niall and took them up into our section of the house.

I got back and noticed Gregg was a little confused at who Ali was.

"Gregg, this is Ali, my cousin and Harry's girlfriend." I said introducing them.

"Ahh. Nice to meet you Ali. I'm Gregg, Niall's brother." He shook Ali's hand and Theo came waddling over to me.

"Hey Theo, I've got a surprise for you. Do you want to see it??" I asked him.

"Yeah!" He grinned. I kicked Harry and Ali over on the couch. I synced my phone up to the TV and played a video.

"Dear Theo, We would all like to say Hello!!!" Mickey Mouse said. "I'm Mickey Mouse and these are my friends Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto!!"

"Hi Theo!!" They all said in unison. The video cut to the princesses.

"Hello Prince Theo! I'm Cinderella."

"I'm Princess Aurora."

"I'm Princess Belle."

"I'm Princess Jasmine."

"I'm Princess Snow White."

"I'm Princess Tatiana."

"I'm Princess Ariel."

"And I'm Princess Mulan."

"We hope all of your dreams come true this Christmas!" Cinderella said.

"Bye!" They all said. We watched the rest of the video and Theo lit up as all of his favourite Disney characters came on and said hello.

"That was cool!!" He squealed.

"Did you like it?" I asked him. He bobbed his head and flashed a cheeky smile. Before I knew it he had his cute little arms wrapped around my neck giving me a hug.