Chapter Sixteen: Hospitals Suck

I woke up to a white ceiling.

"Damn it." I murmured. Someone squeezed my hand and I saw Niall. His eyes were red and puffy which meant he was crying.

"Oh my god. You are up. Ok awesome. Do you remember me? Do you know who I am? Do you know where you are?" he said really fast. His hand was shaking really bad. I squeezed it to steady it.

"Yes. You are Niall James Horan from One Direction and my boyfriend. We are in Barbados. I'm ok Niall, I just passed out. It will be alright." I kissed his hand.

"Good. Thank god!!" get bent down and kissed me. He started to cry again.

"Hun. Shhhhhh." I pulled him back down and kissed him. I wiped his tears with my thumbs. I kissed him one more time.

I started to cry. "I'm soooooooooo sorry. I didn't mean to ruin everyone's vacation."

"You didn't! It was unavoidable."

There was a knock at the door. A nurse came in. "She just woke up." Niall said shakily.

"Awesome! Hi Sarah. My name is Maddy I'm your nurse."

"Hi Maddy." She asked me a series of questions.

"We are going to have to take you for tests just to make sure." She unhooking me from a few machines

"Ok. Niall stay here."

"No! I'm not letting you go out of my sights."

"Niall. I'll be fine. I don't care if you call someone over to keep you company but I don't need you stressing even more. I will be ok. I love you Niall."

"Fine. Just come straight back." He said. I stood up and gave him a hug and a kiss. Maddy and I walked out of the room and headed to the testing room.

Niall's POV:

I called Harry and Ali. I didn't want to sit in this big room alone. I sat on the couch in the corner. I was looking through the pictures on my phone. I couldn't help but cry as the ones of Sarah and my family came up. I didn't realise how many pictures I got. I took the one of all 7 of us and made it my screensaver. Ali rushed in the door.

"Niall!" she came and wrapped me in a hug. We cried on each other's shoulders.

"You alright mate??" Harry said after giving me a hug.

"Yeah. I'm just glad she's up. I hope she doesn't have anything that will give her trouble." Sarah walked back in. Ali gave her a hug.

"Hey. How are you?" Ali asked.

"I'm good. I'm tired though so I'm going to get some sleep. You guys go home and come tomorrow." She replied.

"Hell no. I'm not leaving. I'm sleeping on the couch." I said.

"Niall. You have had enough stress for the day. Go get a good nights sleep and come early. I don't care just go home darling."

"No! I'm not leaving you after everything that we have gone through."

"Niall."

"No. I'm not arguing with you."

"Fine. Ali and Harry you guys have to go home." Ali and Harry protested but Sarah wasn't having it. She walked with them to the front.

She climbed into the bed and I tucked her in. She scooted all the way over and patted the spot next to her. I climbed in with her.

"It's not our bed but it'll have to do." She said intertwining our fingers. I kissed her forehead and she started to doze off.