Chapter Nineteen: "What Were You Thinking?"

"Ali, I'm not the one you broke up with. You need to talk with Harry."

"It's been two weeks."

"I know. If you want to show him that you want this relationship then, you need to work for it. Show him why he should take you back."

"Fine." I hung up. Harry walked in.

"Harry, I recommend that you head to your part of the house."

"Why?"

"Take a walk with me." I grabbed his arm. "I get that you are scared but Ali reeeeeaaaaally wants you back. I'm not telling you that you need to get with her again but-"

"She wants me back?" he cut me off.

"Yes. She does."

"Ok. Ok good." A small smile spread across his face.

"I know that you love her and she loves you. But don't let that you've only been apart two weeks get in the way of that."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that just because you still love Ali doesn't mean you need to jump at the chance to be with her again. You have only been apart two weeks."

"I guess. So basically think about what I want to do if the offer comes up."

"Yeah."

"Ok." Harry's phone went off and he ran into his room.

I headed back into the main living room and sat with Niall.

"I love you so much." he said looking at me.

"I love you more."

"I love you more."

Harry and Ali were talking as they walked in and sat down with us.

"Hi Sarah. Niall." Ali said.

"Hi." I said. "What are you doing here?"

"I needed to talk with Harry and I felt I needed to talk with him in person."

"Ok. Awesome! Niall and I will let you two be and head back to our part of the house."

"We will?" Niall said.

"Yes we will." I said pulling him up the stairs.

"Hey Niall."

"Yeah?"

"Tomorrow is your birthday. Are you sure you don't want anything. You are giving me nothing."

"I don't want anything. I'm telling you. If I have you, then I'm happy."

"Fine. Niall. I need to go shopping so I'm going to run to the store fast."

"Now?"

"Yeah. I will be right back. I promise."

"I'm giving you 1 hour and if you aren't back, I'm calling you and then figuring out where you are then picking you up. You owe me now. And I get to pick what dress you wear."

"Deal. I'll be back babe." I kissed him. He walked me to my car. He kissed me before heading back in the house. I pulled out of the driveway and headed into the heart of London.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the crappy filler chapter. I wanted to shout out my sista' madisonx1. She has some good writing and I want you to go follow her.

I love you so much!

"If you can't stop thinking about it.

Then don't stop working for it."

-Mrs1D238 ❤️