Chapter Twenty: Niall's BDay Bash

"Happy Birthday Niall!!!" everyone yelled waking the two of us up.

"Thanks guys. Now go make me breakfast." Niall said rubbing his eyes.

"We ain't your slaves!" Liam said.

"But it's my birthday.." Niall said pouting.

"Fine." The 8 of them marched out of the room.

"Happy Birthday baby!" I said kissing him.

I dragged myself out of bed. I grabbed a tee shirt and yoga pants before heading into the bathroom to get changed.

"Niall. I need you to pick out my dress for tonight so I know what I'm doing for everything else."

"Ok. Try them all on."

"Really? I just got changed."

"Yes. You made a deal and I need to see All of my options." I walked into our giant closet and pulled out the 9 dresses I owned. I tried the first 8 hoping he'd like one of those but he was content on seeing the last one.

The dress was a short gold dress that had the back cut out. It had full sleeves and was sparkly. I stepped out from the bathroom and his eyes widened and jaw dropped.

I could tell I was blushing. I looked down at the floor. Before I knew it he was standing up and was about 3 feet away from me. "Turn" he said quietly. I spun around slowly so he could see the entire dress.

"That's the one." He said stepping in closer. I got that giddy-nervous feeling. I looked up at him. He tilted my head up so he could kiss me. Flutterflies erupted in my stomach.

He pulled me into a huge hug. "You look absolutely stunning. I...i..." his voice trailed off.

"Can I go get changed now?" I said.

"One more turn?" I spun in a circle once more. "You are amazing." he said before pulling me in and kissing me.

"The bathrooms yours Niall." I said walking out with all of my dresses. Niall went into the bathroom and I headed to the closet to put the dresses away. I grabbed Niall's hoodie that I wore all the time. I headed to our bed and grabbed my phone.

"Where's the birthday boy?" Liam asked when I walked into the living room.

"Well good morning and hello to you too Payno." I said sitting on the couch next to Perrie.

"Good Morning Sarah!" She said.

"Good Morning!" I said before giving her a silly grin.

"I have arrived!" Niall said in a royal tone as he walked in. He sat next to me. We held hands and we rested our intertwined hands on my leg.

"So Harry and Ali, I'm guessing you are back together." I said noticing the fact that they were quite snuggled up and holding hands.

"Yeah!" Harry said.

"Good I'm glad!"

"Niall, we want you to open your presents before your lunch arrives." Eleanor said.

"Ok!" he exclaimed. Everyone gave him boxes that were neatly wrapped. He opened the boxes and they all got him socks.

"Thanks guys! I needed 1,2,3...32 pairs of socks."

"Please watch your TV screen." We all turned our attention to the TV. There was a presentation on 'Sarah and Niall: Their Journey Of Love' Niall and I started dying of laughter. They had pictures of us on dates, selfies, awards shows, vacation, and pictures of each other at family homes. The background music was Kiss You by none other than One Direction.

After the three and a half minute presentation, I said, "You guys actually took our phones and got pictures."

"You should maybe make your passwords harder to figure out." Louis said.

"Mine was the date of the concert I saw you at!"

"Yeah exactly. It only took me 7 tries to figure it out."

"I'm checking my phone then." I said opening my iPhone and clicking on the camera roll. There were hundreds of selfies and pictures of them on my phone. "Oh my god" I said scrolling thru them all. "You guys have nothing better to do with your lives?" Just then, the door bell rang. I ran to go get it. I opened the door and Paul and a bunch more of the crew were there. "Hey guys come on in." I said opening the door.

"Happy Birthday Mate!" Paul said giving Niall a bro hug thing. He gave Niall a bag.

"Wait! I smell- Did you buy me Nandos chicken??" he said ripping open the bag. "Best birthday lunch!" he said starting to rip the chicken apart.

"Hey guys. Do you all want lunch?" I said.

"Sure!" Liam said.

"I'll make a giant thing of pasta and toppings." I headed into the kitchen. "Wait. Let me grab my phone." I said grabbing it off the table. I headed into the kitchen and started boiling water and chopping up toppings. The guys talked with Paul about their upcoming tour. They turned on the TV and started watching some show. I was preoccupied in making lunch. I didn't pay attention.

"Lunch is ready guys!"I yelled after putting everything on the island so they could just walk up and make plates.

"Thanks darling!" Louis said.

The guys talked with Paul and the crew while us girls talked about which shows we'd go to. We decided on Paris, Rome, Chicago, London, and Sydney. If one of us were bored then we could just hop on the plane and head out.

Paul and the guys left at about 5:30. Us girls went to go get ready. We got ready in Liam(and Sophia)'s part of the house. The guys got ready in Niall and my part of the house. I definitely had the most revealing dress. The other girls had short dresses as well.

I wore a pair of flats with the dress and I curled my hair and let it down. Everybody looked stunning. Lou was going to come and pick us all up in the limo. I was really looking forward to seeing Niall.

It was 7:00 and us girls headed to the living room but decided to make it quite like a movie and have the guy waiting at the bottom of the stairs as we slowly walked down. We couldn't make anything more dramatic.

I would be the last one down. We were the cheesiest people ever. As I walked down the stairs, Niall came into view starting with his shoes up to his hair. I couldn't help but grin as I saw him. He winked at me and then bowed whilst kissing my hand. I curtsied back at him.

He held out his hand for me to take and I did. The doorbell rang and I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on. Niall and I climbed into the limo last.

We arrived at the club a short while later. I was quite excited. There would be a ton of people there and I was excited to see Ed Sheeran again. I always loved working and hanging out with him.

The music was thumping and everyone had a great night.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed. I am so excited and can't wait to get to the 1D show like you have no idea.

I have so many ideas for new books/short stories lined up so be prepared to see new material from me in the future. Love you and if you got to this part, comment your favourite viner.

"Life is not an MP3 where you get to play what you want but life is a radio where you have to enjoy what's being played."

-Zayn Malik ❤️❤️