Chapter Seventeen: My Family?

"You doing alright?" Niall asked plopping on the couch next to me.

"Yeah. I'm alright. Niall it's been a week. I'm ok."

"I know I just want to check. Kiss?" I kissed him. I laid across his lap so my head was on his legs.

"Niall, can I ask you something?"

"Yes darling?" He cupped my head with his hand. He started caressing my cheek.

"When can we go back to my home? I miss my friends and family. And I want you to meet them in person."

"I don't know. Maybe next week. I'd like to see your family. I still haven't met your entire family."

"I can call my mom and see what's happening. I can also call my dad and see when they are all getting together."

"That would be nice." He bent down and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back." I grabbed my phone and went into the studio. I called my mom.

"Hey Mum!!"

"Hey hun! How are you and Niall?"

"We are good. When is the family getting together next?"

"All of us are having a party on Saturday at Uncle B's house."

"Ok. Can Niall and I come in?"

"Yeah. I'm sure Uncle B wouldn't mind having you guys and they'd love to meet Niall."

"Keep it a secret. I don't want them to know. It will be fun. Will Uncle Jonny and Aunt Mar be there too?"

"Yeah. And the crazies."

"Ok. Niall and I will see you all on Saturday. Love you!"

"See you later. Love you and goodbye."

I dialled up my dad.

"Hello Sarah!"

"Hi daddy! When are you and the rest of the family getting together."

"Umm, next week Sunday. Everyone's flying out here in Cali."

"Ok. Can Niall and I come. He wants to meet you guys."

"Yeah! Uncle Bob would love that. I have to go but I call you later."

"K. Bye dad. Love you!!" I ran back into the living room.

"Next weekends booked for us." I said.

"Sweet. I'm excited. What should I buy everyone?"

"Nothing. Oh wait! It's my Uncle's Birthday!! I'm going to have to get him something for sure."

"Does he like football?"

"Yeah. He likes Manchester United."

"Then I know just the thing."

"My younger cousin is a footballer. If we could get him something too he would love it. He the one in the hunt for the pros."

"Ahhh! I bet I can talk with the guys. They wouldn't mind." His phone rang and he answered it straight away. Niall headed into another room leaving me in the living room. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my Twitter. Nothing much had happened in the last hour.

I put my phone away and decided to get my laptop. It had been a while and Niall still hasn't came in. I went to YouTube and looked up ThatcherJoe. He is so funny!

"Ok. See you soon. Bye." Niall walked back into the room. "Want to go and record something?"

"Sure. What do you want to sing?" I dragged my lazy butt off the couch and walked over to him.

"I don't know." He held my hand as we walked to the studio.

He grabbed his guitar and met me by the piano. He put some sheet music in front of me. "You start. I'll join in. I know my que." I started to play and after the basic melody pattern he joined in on guitar.

Niall started singing and the lyrics were so heartfelt. As I played the last chord, I looked at him and he met my eyes and then looked down.

"Did you write that?"

"Yeah."

"What's the title?"

"She's My Girl" he started to blush a little.

"Did you write that for me?"

"Yeah. Did you like it??"

"I love it!!! I can't believe you did that!!! Get over here!!!" I smashed his lips on mine. I grabbed his guitar and put it down on the stand.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

--------------------------------------------

I put on a tee of mine and some shorts and grabbed one of Niall's hoodies. I headed downstairs.

I made each of us a cup of hot cocoa. On cue, Niall walked into the kitchen.

"Here you go babe." I said handing him a mug.

"Thank you." he kissed me and took a sip yet not breaking his eye contact with me. I took the whipped cream and squirted some on his nose. He took a finger full of cream and put it on my nose.

"Niall! You know I hate whipped cream!"

"Well, I don't know how we are going to get it off." he smirked.

"Really?"

"Yep." he licked the cream off my face and then wiped his nose with his finger and ate the cream. I hopped up on the counter. I took a swig and and smiled at him. He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand.

The two of us sat on the couch and Niall wrapped his arm around me. We decided to watch football. It was a good game so far. It was a US team against Ireland which was pretty ironic.

We heard the keys in the door and Harry walked in. "Hey Harry. How are you?" I asked.

"Tired. California is a long ways away from here." He sat on a chair across from Niall and I. "Liam and Sophia are on their way back." He told us.

"How are you and Ali?" I asked.

"Good I guess."

"Wait. You guess? What does that mean?" I asked.

"I just feel that she isn't the same I don't get it. She's quite moody and it's not like she's PMSing. One minute she's quiet and then as I go to hold her hand she snaps her hand away and starts chewing my head off."

"Have you talked with her about it?"

"I've tried."

"I want to see this for myself so bring her up here and do everything that you've been doing. I want to see how she responds."

"Ali is coming this week." You could tell he was quite upset.

"You will be fine. I think we can figure this out." I squeezed Niall's hand which was now resting on my thigh. I did it as a sign of gratitude and love. Now time to figure out what's Ali's problem.

----------------------------------------

Sorry this is so boring. Filler kinda deal. If you haven't heard, 1D released the album track list for FOUR and that the people who pre ordered the Deluxe Edition (ME!!) will get 5 tracks off of FOUR before it drops on November 17th. So excited!!!

WE HIT OVER 200+ VIEWS!! THATS MAD!! THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE READ THROUGH THE STORY.

On a personal note, I have fractured my ankle for the 4th time in 5 years. I now have an air cast and crutches. They suck. I hate it with a passion. (Random side note) Anyway, I hope you are lovely and bye!!

"Learn to love the fool in you and learn to love the part of you that's got it goin' on."

-Mrs1D238❤️❤️🇬🇧🇬🇧