Chapter 53

Whitney POV
I laid down in my bed to sleep a little longer going over everything that happened last night. I can't wait till November I have to talk to him and tell him everything. Griff's right we need to just date already we've taken this slow enough.

2 hours later and i wake up less tired than before. I went to my suit case and got some clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower to get ready for the day.
As I got out and dried of and got dressed

^I wore this dress with black dr martens^

As I grabbed my phone from off the night stand charging. I make my way to the door to head down stairs, but before I open it I of course had to give my self a pep talk. Your a fucking baddy why would Jaden want you..... uh no touching today you've done to much your probably scaring him. But you still a baddy so get your Ass down stairs. My inter thoughts said to me, making me laugh at my self as I open the door walking out and closing it behind me. As I approached the stairs I see griffin making his way to the stairs to. "Someone had a eventful night last night" he said walking up beside me wiggling his eyebrows. "Yeah but not like that we legit feel asleep on a bench looking up at the stairs nothing to exiting happened" i said as we walked down the stairs "hmm okay" he said laughing "shut up" i said pushing his shoulder lightly as we made it to the bottom of the steps and make our way to the kitchen with everybody else.

"So kids are y'all exited about the upcoming events" amy said as she sipped her coffee sitting at the table "what event" I said totally forgetting about the upcoming events "social bash stupid" ant said to me as he sat dow beside me with a bowl a cinnamon toast crunch "Im not stupid you pest" i said flicking his head and tacking his bowl of cereal and started eating it "what the heck whit" he said as everyone was laughing "yeah totally ready can't wait to meet everybody" i said taking another bite "I'm just a little said because our last day here is tomorrow then we leave to go to social bash while you guys get to stay here for another week and enjoys all of this beautiful" i say all dramatically. "Yeah but at least you get to see everyone" my mom said lighting the mood "yeah I can wait to see them its gonna be like tour" Jaden said "haha yeah a little bit" i said finishing the bowl and walking over putting it in the sink "has anybody told you that you rat like a pig" ant said "yes dad said I eat like a graceful pig, is there a problem with that" i said about to smack him before catching Jaden staring at me from the other side of the table with those beauty's that he has for eyes. I put my hand down forgetting what I was about to do losing my train of thought. Get it together whitney what are you doing stick with the plan no touching and you staring leads to touching girl. I get out of thoughts only to be asked a question "what do you kids plan on doing today" Jadens dad ask "honestly haven't thought about it I herd there was a movie in the visitors area tonight so we could go that" i stated "yeah but what about now" Anthony says "we could go to the little carnival fair thing me and ant seen yesterday" griff suggests "omg yes let my go get my purse and we can be on our way" i said running up stairs.

*************************************

We finally arrived after walking there and we stayed as a group for most of the rides just to make sure I didn't do anything stupid. But me being me lets the whole world know that my Im hungry as my stomach growls. "Hungry much whit" Jaden said laughing "yes indeed Hossler" i said holding my stomach "why does you stomach always interfere with my fun" ant said groaning "oh be quite I can go het food on my own go have fun" i said shoeing them away as I walk to the over priced food stands.

As I stood in line I could feel a someones eyes on me as I turned my head there he was Jaden walking towards me. Keep your fucking cool whit these butterflies aren't shit. He finally got to me and smiled "why aren't you with the boys?" I said he looked a little sad after saying that "I didn't mean for that to come out mean" i said "well I could let this very beautiful girl eat by herself you see, so I decided to give her some company while she ate" he said winking at me making me blush. Shit I'm Blushing what the actual fuck is wrong with me. All I could do was look the other way till the redness was gone.

We finally made it up to order and my fat ass basically got the whole menu, i mean Jaden had to hold three things and they weren't even for him. As we sit down at a the little tables the have over in a corner and took down all of my food because. how attractive was that? Yeah I know right. "So whit" Jaden said as I walked back over to the table after through away my stuff "what shall we do its getting late and I think the movies starting soon" he said standing up beside me "oh shoot it is should we just head there ant and griff with meet us later probably" i said putting my phone in my bag. "Yeah lets go" he said putting his arm over my shoulder as we walked out and down the street to the park about 10 minutes away.