Chapter 20

Whitney POV
The next thing you know he kissed me and I kissed him back, our lips moving in sync with each other like they were meant to be with one another . I pulled away and looked him in the eyes I just laughed "okay Hossler" i said walking to the door leading back to were all of the boys where "what does that mean" he said "idk" i said as I walked out smiling. I went to join the other boys as they legit were still just making tiktoks. "you got mode swings or something because I've never seen you this happy before" Anthony said "wow you always gotta ruin the moment, say something slick again and you wont be able to sleep for the next three nights" i said chase just laughing. Jaden just went to the bathroom because he didn't want the boys to see that he was crying i guess "so what did you guys talk about" chase said "nothing stupids" i said walking away from them going to the coach and them following me "Whitney and Jaden sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first come love then comes" payton and chases started singing "keep going and i will do worse than sharpie on the face" i said them slowly backing away and running.

We soon headed to the hotel to check in and of course me and Jaden are sharing a room but this time with Noen and chase k. Chase wasn't going to get here till tomorrow and Noen was coming in tonight, Jaden was in Anthony and chases room so i wasn't worried about anyone walking in. I decided to take a shower and put my pajamas on i walk out and I get my charger out of my bag to plug it in. I then laid down on the bed, for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss "this dude really kissed me with his E-Boy bad boy lookin ass" i said out loud as i hear laughing coming from in front of the door, i turn my head to see Noen "omg Noen" i said he just jumped on top of me "someone kissed my best friend" he said in a little kid voice. I had no words my face just turned red "well from your description of this boy which was E-Boy bad boy lookin ass I'm guessing that its Jaden" he said laughing "okay you got me it just sorta happened, we talked more like cried every thing out (sad boy hours) and hugged in then he looked me in the eyes with those big blues and he just laid one on me with those cute ass lips" i said cheesing ear to ear "sounds like someones in love" Noen said right as the door open reviling Jaden walking in. "Hey Jaden" he said still laying on top of me "your crazy" I whisper yelled at Noen he just stuck his tongue out and got up.

I was laying there in the bed when I drifted off to sleep. Next thing you now i feel the bed dip in a little and woke up realizing it was Jaden, me being tired and out of it rolled over and my head fell on his chest.

I woke up the next morning in a panic did i really just fall asleep on Jaden Isaiah Hossler. I roll out of the bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower and to hopefully sort out all of my thoughts in my head so my brain wont combust 🤯. I get out and see the boys are still asleep so i run and jump on top of Noen cuddling with him and playing with his hair till he got up. "Im awake but keep doing that its nice" he said winning "I'll think about it" i said sitting up on the bed i just wore this.

Jaden soon woke up after me and Noen were up and ready for they day

Jaden soon woke up after me and Noen were up and ready for they day. "Wow why didn't you wake me up guys" jaden said wiping his eyes and yawning "thats not my job Hossler" i said all sassy "haha gotta go" Noen said grabbing his phone and walking out me behind him "you totally like him, your crazy if you don't" Noen said putting his arm around me i just took a long deep breath. "Hows your boyfriend whit" chase yells across the lobby. I come to a complete stop on some Naruto type shit and took a deep breath before chase died. Next thing you know "whitney has a boyfriend?"