Chapter 21

Jaden POV

As i made it down stairs to the lobby where everyone else is i hear chase yell "how your boyfriend whit" I didn't know she had a boyfriend is she leading me on? Why did she kiss me back if she has a boyfriend? I questioned "whitney has a boyfriend" i said as I approached the group, Whitney and everybody else turns around "definitely not Hossler why" she said her head tilted to the side "um idk i just idk your beautiful" i screamed i was at a loss for words I looked at her red coming across my face she just did that little eye thing were she looks down at her feet then at me then to the side. But what really got me was when she winked looking back down to the grown and running to the uber. "This girl got me speechless" i said walking out of the hotel.

Whitney POV
Did Jaden really say I was beautiful I held my head as i sat in the very back next to chase and Anthony. We went and ate breakfast at ihop a couple of fans noticed us and wanted pictures then we went to the shopping strip to shop plus chase wanted to pick an outfit out for me so i could dress like him. "Wow chase love the outfit you pick out for me its so cute" i said sarcastically. I payed for the clothes and we meet up out side of urban outfitters, we got an uber and headed back to tiktok head quarters. When we got there I was pretty drained and cold so I grabbed a red vivid hoodie from the back room and i filmed a couple of the boys tiktoks then went to the couch to lay down but noticed that Jaden was laying on it taking up most of it. Oh no is this doing to much I said to my self "oh hey did you wanna lay on this" he said "yeah but its fine" i said plugging my phone into the charger "no i want you have the couch" he said insisting "only because I'm tired and don't have time to argue" i said laying down on the couch but Jaden started getting up "no you can lay here to" i said, shit what was i thinking i said to my self i just let it go. He laid back down "also stop trying to match me Hossler" i said before drifting off to sleep.

Chases POV
I walk over to the couch and see Jaden and Whitney sleeping I called the boys over to see what was happening as I took a picture. As Anthony and Noen walked over Noen mimicked whitney "i DoNt LikE JaDEn"  we all just laughed. I decided it would just be wrong to not share the picture with the world so i posted on Instagram.

Instagram

@xlilhuddy: #waden @WhitneyReeves @JadenHossler

Comments

@avaannii: so cute #waden has shipped
@LuvAnthony: #waden ! Word.
@user5: omg thats so cute
@user2: this picture makes me feel single
@itspayton: ^same
@Noenebunks: can they just like date already #waden
@griffin: 😲 #Waden
@user12:🤰🤰🤰🤰

Load more comments

Whitney POV
I wake up in jadens arm to my phone blowing up Twitter and Instagram, I open up my phone to see the hash tag Waden trending number one. "Oh no no no no no" i said standing up. I see i was tagged in a photo "oh chase is gonna get it" i said i ran into where everyone is, almost everybody going to was here. I walk in "wheres chase" i said as mad as a hatter, they all pointed to the bathroom.
I walked in on chase and Cynthia making a tiktok

"What the fuck chase waden is trending number 1 on Twitter stupid" i said tackling him to the ground getting it on the video

"What the fuck chase waden is trending number 1 on Twitter stupid" i said tackling him to the ground getting it on the video. "Three strikes and your out" i said "you better watch you back tonight" i said getting up and backing away "oh lord I'm scared Cynthia" chase said Cynthia just laughing "good luck" she patted his back and went back to making tiktoks. After everyone arrived we loaded on to the tour bus and went drove to the next show.

As we are on the tour bus everyone is asleep but me of course and it was time to shine. I took sharpie wrote #waden all of his arms, Before i loaded the tour bus i grabbed Saran wrap from Trent's office and bounded him to his seat extra tight like nothing was getting in or out. I then proceeded to take a picture with my face in it grinning devilishly. I went back to my spot and went to sleep laughing my ass off waiting for his reaction in the morning.