Chapter 48

Whitney's POV
When I tell you I was almost in tears I was almost in tears. I dropped my bags and ran into Jadens arms "oh my gosh You said you were busy so you couldn't come" i said as we were still in a hug "I wanted to surprise you whit" he said putting me down "oh yeah I'm surprised" I said as I was about to kiss him but stopped when ant and griff walked through the door. Jaden put me down and walked over to ant and griff and started talking. I grabbed my suit cases and bag and went to find my room, of course I got my own room and the boys had to share. I walked in and put my stuff up in the closet and then decided to change because we where going out to dinner.

 I walked in and put my stuff up in the closet and then decided to change because we where going out to dinner

^I wore this w/ under wear^

I put on some white Air Force 1 and headed to the boys room.as I walked into the living room and see Jaden and griff making a tiktok. I sat down on the couch and started to scroll through Instagram waiting for ant to come out so we could head to the restaurant that our parents were already at waiting for a table. As I was scrolling Jaden comes up behind  laying his head on top of mine and his arms around my me "you scared the crap out of me" i said "sorry whit but look how clean this video is "he said his arms still around me.

"I actually really like it" i said as Anthony walked out to the living room "finally it took you ten years" I said standing up all the boys just laughed

"I actually really like it" i said as Anthony walked out to the living room "finally it took you ten years" I said standing up all the boys just laughed. We walked out of the house and made our way to the restaurant and meet up with the parents "what took y'all so long" Mrs. Hossler asked "ask ant" I said and we all just looked at him and laughed. We finally got seated and they only  had room for 3 people at one table inside and four at the other table out side. Of course Jaden, Ant, Griff and I sat at the table for four, as we sat down me and Jaden sat on the same side of course. We ordered our food and just talked while waiting when I felt a hand on my thigh, my eyes widened in shock I just looked over at Jaden smirking. Griff then started to talk about the whole Cynthia drama. "Anthony so what happened" he said "man honestly I don't even know I didn't really talk to her and I never even showed interest in her" he said sitting back in his chair shaking his head. Jaden moving his hand higher up on my thigh making me take a deep breath. "Yeah that was crazy I don't know what's gotten into her" I said pushing my hair back behind my hear. "It just sucks because know when I see chase its gonna be weird because we fought over a little girl that I had no interest in" he said pushing his hair out of his face "Im just glad we are still friends" he said sitting up. "She really likes to start drama" griff said leaning on the table. I put my hand under the table on top of Jadens and pulled it up higher on my thigh teasing him as I placed his hand under my skirt making his face turn red. I looked over to Jadens face and just laughed acting like I didn't know why "you good Hossler" i said laughing and the boys both looking at him "yeah its just a little hot in here" he said which made me laugh, soon the waiter came back over with the food and we started to chow down on the delicious freaking grub making Jadens hand come from under the table so he could eat. We talked for a while and I decided I wanted a picture so I asked Jaden to take one so he did, he handed me my phone to look at the picture then as I was coming down I nearly feel off the edge of the wall and Jaden snapped a picture of it on his phone causing everyone to laugh. "I almost died and your laughing" i said also laughing at myself. I sat down in my chair and 'accidentally' dropped my phone under the table, as I reached down to grab it I brushed my hand over his dick "got it" i said as I sat up "well imma use the rest room before we leave her" i said as I got up from my chair and winked at Jaden. "Same Im go tell them we are done and that we are about to leave" Jaden says getting up from the table. He did go and tell the parents but then made his way to the bathroom area, they only had family bathrooms so I opened the door and pulled him into the bathroom with me and place a soft kiss on his lips. "Ive been wanting to do that since we've got here" I said giggling "oh yeah" he said picking me up and sitting me on the sink as he kissed me again only to start making out with me licking my bottom lip for entrance I teased him and wouldn't let him in so he started to kiss me down my neck causing me to throw my head back and moan he then went back up to my mouth and started to make out with me again. I pulled away and realizing we've been in here for like 5 minutes "we gotta go" i said hoping off of the sink and looking into the mirror fixing my lip gloss, i turned around and before I walked out of the bathroom I said "damn you really made me wet Hossler" as I walked out of the bathroom mKing my way back to the boys.

Jadens POV
As she walked out of the bathroom she turned around and said to me "damn you really made me wet Hossler" as she walked out of the bathroom. Boy did she make me feel some type of way and every time she calls me by my last name I don't know how to act. I chuckled in turned around wiping off the gloss on my lips making sure nothing was visible. I walked out of the bathroom and back to our table like nothing happened.