chapter 34

Whitney POV
I then feel to back to sleep in his arms my head pounding for no reason. He laid me down in my spot and covered me up with his blanket.

Jadens POV
I brought back three girls because I had to fix something for one of them. "Hey Anthony" one of the girls said as Anthony approached them "hey" he said next thing I know whitney waved at them and smiled. Wow I loved that smile, I loved everything about her i said to myself as i fixed the problem. "Thank you guys for being patient your very sweat" I said giving them all one last hug. Me and Anthony went to the back room to see Whitney sleeping "shes always sleeping" Anthony says and everyone laughs "she said her head was hurting really bad" griff said as Whitney's feet rested on his lap "oh shit don't wake her up, when Whitney has a 'headache' its more like she has a migraine and she doesn't want the pitty" Anthony says drinking out of his water. We were about to load the bus so Anthony grabbed her stuff and I picked her up and walked to the bus placing her in her seat. I realized that she didn't have her blanket so I put mine over her as we headed to the restaurant for dinner date. We arrived at the restaurant and Trent told us to just let her sleep so we left her on the bus of course I couldn't  get her off of my mind so when I was done eating I went to check on her. After dinner dates we all either got on the bus or went walking to look around of course I got on the bus. We made it back to the hotel and I carried whitney off taking her to the hotel room and laying her down in her bed. I left to griffins room and shortly after came back and realized that she was still asleep. I tried to walk in quietly but she woke up holding her head "how long was I sleep" she said in a panic "about 4 straight hours" i said standing by the bathroom door "shit" she said slowly getting up I could tell she was in pain. She went into the bathroom to put some pajamas on and came back out wearing this.

"could you like message my head I tried to call and text Anthony but I guess he's Busy" she said laying in her bed "yeah" i said already in a pair of sweats

"could you like message my head I tried to call and text Anthony but I guess he's Busy" she said laying in her bed "yeah" i said already in a pair of sweats. I sat down on her bed and messaged it "you can lay down if you want she said folding the covers back, I turned the lamp off and got under cuddling with her as I messaged her scalp "my dad used to do this when I got migraines but when he passed away Anthony and my mom would do it" she said sighing. I pulled her in closer I never wanted to let her go.