Chapter 1

Honestly there are not enough Jaden Hossler books out there so I decided to write my own hope you enjoy :)

Whitney POV
"Whitney reeves get your ass down stairs now" My mom yells as I literally jumped out of bed thinking I'm in trouble. "Yess mom" I say running down the stairs in terror because she almost said my whole government name. "I got some news for you sis" she said with her arms crossed "am I in trouble or something" "no I was talking to you and your brothers manager and they decided to add girls to the lights out tour and I knew you were bummed that you couldn't be up under your brother this summer so your going on tour to" she said as Anthony walked down the stairs "no way your joking wait really" I said jumping up and down "what in the world is happening its to early for all of this" Anthony says standing there as I jumped up and down. "Your sister is going on tour with you shes yours now haha" my mom said laughing and Anthony just standing there in shock "well this will be tons of fun I guess" as he walked over to eat some pancakes. "Omg I have to go pack like pronto we leave in a day.

Me and Anthony have always been really close and I couldn't have a better brother. As I packed my suit case I literally ended up putting my whole closet in there. I was honestly ready, this summer was going to be one for the books. If you didn't know me and Anthony are twins but he's older by two mins and more social than I am and nobody know I'm his twin they just think I'm his little sister. After a day of making sure I am packed and uploading my video to my YouTube channel I settled down and went to sleep because tomorrow we were leaving to go on tour.

*the next day*

I wake up around 6:30 because our flight was at 8:30 and we had to pick up Anthony Friend who was also going on tour with us and the ride to the airport is about an hour and a half away.

^this is what I wore/look like^

We finished packing the car up and our mom drives us to Anthonys friends house to pick him up. We soon got there and Anthony of course was sitting in the passenger seat so his friend was going to have to sit in the back seat with me. "Who is this friend that's about to come out of that house if I may ask" I said really sassy to him "his name is Jaden Hossler loser" he said looking back at me "loser my ass Anthony the first one out the womb is always the loser get it strait " as he came out of his house with his suit case all I could do was drop my jaw thats him Wow he's cute or whatevva I say to myself. Anthony got out to help him put his suit case in the trunk in then they proceeded to get in. As Jaden got in and closed the door he held his hand out "hi Im Jaden nice to meet you and you are" he said smiling "uhh um hi I'm Whitney, Anthonys sister" "wow Anthony you never mentioned he had a sister" "ahah yeah shes a pain in the ass but shes younger than" and before he could finish his sentence I cut him off "by two minutes Anthony I cant help that they took you out before me it honestly must have been a mistake big head" I said Jaden looking confused "wait you two are twins" as me and Anthony both look at Jaden and say "yeah" in unison. "Wow thats a lot to process" he said holding his head.

Jadens POV
I walked out of my house heading towards the trunk of the car when I see this beautiful ass girl sitting behind the drivers seat. Damn I wonder who she is, after we get my suit case and stuff in the trunk I realized I'm gonna sit by her on the way to the airport. As I got in the car I introduced my self and she said hi back and told me her name but like damn a beautiful face to a beautiful name I honestly can't at this point. For the rest of the car ride I just stared at her looking out the window.

Whitney POV
After the longest drive in America We finally made it to the airport and it was 8:00 I said bye to our mom and ran all the way to security before we were late. Luckily we made it through and checked in and made it on the flight in time.