Chapter 25

Whitney POV
I herd someone behind me and next thing i know I got turned around facing Jaden and him pinning me against the wall. "How can I help you Hossler" i said laughing "I couldn't get you out of my head" Jaden said his forehead against mine "oh really" i said  smirking "yeah" he said "and what are you gonna do about that" I said my hands to my side. He leaned in and just kissed me "well okay" i said pulling away and laughing "dang you gonna leave me hanging like that" he said still leaning against the wall "I didn't leave you hanging i just stopped" i said laughing and going under his arm "word" he said laying down on the bed just shaking his head. I took a shower and changed into some gray sweat pants and a green sweat shirt with white nike sock on. I sat at the desk till 9:30 then slid on my yellow crocs a put my backpack on my back grabbing my suit case. "Nice crocs there whit" Jaden said laughing "don't try to make fun of them if you haven't worn any before" i said point my finger at him. "Okay okay big bird" he said laughing "you've lost your joking privileges" i said Noen just laughing because he came back to get his suit case. "Im so tired of walk why are the elevator so far away" i said stopping and sitting on my suit case "push me" i said Noen came up behind me and pushed me putting his suit case in front of mine to hold "yo why is this so fun" i said going down the hall way and entering the elevator. As the elevator went down to the lobby Noen pushes me out "omg you did not" Anthony said "your just made you didn't think of it" i said getting off of my suit case and walking to the bus "thanks Noen" i said rapping my arm around him. I could tell that Jaden was jealous i had my arm around him. We got on the bus and I sat down in the very back across from ant and Jaden. "Man I cant wait to see your mom she so adorable" ant said "lol yeah same she supposed to help out at the show" Jaden said. I had my AirPods in but I was low key ease dropping, lets just say that I quietly panic after realizing that I was gonna meet Jadens mom. What if she doesn't like me, or she thinks I'm like ugly? I said to my self. Just calm down when the time comes the you worry i said to myself.

*Skip bus ride*

We got to the hotel the next day, it was 7:30 at night and i was tired but also really hungry. We walked off the bus and got our stuff off of the bus and checked in. My mom was on a business trip and we lived an hour in a half away from Jaden so we weren't going to see her while we were here, I was definitely a little sad and Anthony could tell. "Whit we will see her after tour" I know I just miss her sometimes" i said laying my head on his shoulder. "Hey me and Jaden are gonna go to his house to see his mom and eat dinner if you want to come" Anthony said after we got our room key. "Yeah for sure i just need to change before we leave" i said pushing my hair out of my face. "Can see you in 10" Anthony said walking to his room. I opened the door and Jaden was already in there "hey Whitney" he said changing into some jeans and a shirt "hi" i said i sat my suit case down and got some clothes and made my way to the bathroom to change.

 I opened the door and Jaden was already in there "hey Whitney" he said changing into some jeans and a shirt "hi" i said i sat my suit case down and got some clothes and made my way to the bathroom to change

^I wore this^

I walked out after getting changed and wrapped a blanket around me waiting for Jaden to finish up what ever he was doing, "you literally take for ever Hossler" I said getting up off of the bed and taking my white crocs out of my suit case "No" he said holding his hand "you have white crocs to" he said shaking his head "don't hate on the drip karen" i said the blanket still wrapped around me "oh and I'm going with you and Anthony" i said walking to the door "see you in the lobby" i said walking out just laughing.

Jaden POV
"Oh and im going with you and Anthony" she said walking to the door. My face turned so red "holy shit shes gonna meet my mom" i said to myself once she was out the door. I walked out two minutes later telling my mom that we were about to leave. I got down stairs whitney still wrapped up in her blanket sitting down with her legs crossed wearing her white crocs and and Anthony sitting beside her on his phone. "Im here, lets go" i said whitney and Anthony getting up and walking to the door whitney in front of us. "Anthony you didn't tell me whitney was coming" I whispered "oh I just told her sorry" he said looking back down at his phone.  We got in the uber whitney and Anthony sitting in the back whitney a sleep her head against the window. We finally arrived after about 40 minutes and we got out me panicking on the inside.

Whitney POV
Anthony woke me up as we pulled in front of Jadens house "were here" he said. The words courses through my body making me have to pee I was so nervous. I get out of the car "omg im gonna pee myself can I use the bathroom Jaden" i said walking to the door and him opening it "its right there" he said pointing me running in. Every time i get super nervous i have to pee, I used the bathroom and washed my hands. I picked up my blanket off of the ground and walked out. I see Jaden hugging a very petite blonde haired lady "hi mom" he said them rocking back and fourth. She went to Anthony next "wow how long has it been like a year you've gotten so tall Anthony" she said hugging him then let go and seen me standing a little behind Anthony "and who is this" she said smiling at me "oh this is my little sister mrs amy" ant said "by two minutes ant by two minutes" i said she just laughed "hi sweat heart your so adorable" she said walking over to me i sat my blanket down on the ground "hi mama Hossler I'm Whitney" i said giving her a hug "wait your the girl my son is always talking about to me on the phone"