Chapter 42

Hey guys....I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I have been so busy and I can't just drop everything and update because if I do then my work will add up and I don't take stressful feelings very well. So anyway...here is the update and hopefully you guys will like it.

Chapter 42

Ian's P.O.V

I was putting Emily to bed, when my beta mind linked me saying a unfamiliar rogue entered our territory and is now attacking.

So I quickly continued to put her to bed and ran out of the room, but I mind link my third in command and some adults to guard Emily's door while I go out and fight this thing.

When I got out of the house, I transformer into my wolf and ran as fast as I can to the center of the forest.

***Five Mins Later***

When I got there, a dark brown wolf was running around trying to outrun my beta. I got to say, this wolf was really pretty.

No, snap out of it Ian, just because Beth is dead, doesn't mean you can go around thinking this wolf looks pretty. Beth died 48 hours ago, maybe more, but still! Focus on this rogue and make it disappear!

I quickly ran to where my Beta is and when I got closer, their heads snaps towards me and the wolf with the pretty wolf ran to me. My beta growled and charged towards the rogue.

***Beth's P.O.V***

Before I left the store, I decided to buy a hidden scent spray called Scentless. I thought maybe this would be a good surprise for Ian.

I know I should be trying to get back to family and not play around, but come on, if you were in my position you would want to play a little bit around with your boyfriend or girlfriend, right? You know I'm right.

After all my purchases, I made my way towards the border line of our territory and sprayed myself and transformed into my wolf before stepping in the border line.

Everything was fine, when I heard a low growl coming from behind the tree that was in front of me.

'Oh shit, it's Ian's beta!' I thought.

'Well, let's play game then.' I smirk and made my way towards him.

'I contacted the alpha. He will be here in a second.' He mind link me.

'Lets kill time.' I said, then growl at him. He didn't like that very much so he ran towards me and tackled me onto the floor.

God this wolf is so heavy. Or I'm just weak. Man,I've got to work out after this.

When we both heard a stick crack, we stopped and snap our heads towards the intruder. Ian.

Gosh, you don't know how much I miss him! But keep your hormones low for now.

Out of know where, I find my wolf running towards Ian feeling so happy. But before I even made it to him, the damn beta tackled to the ground.

I heard a growl, that makes my inside tingles and his beta want to hide.

While the beta was distracted, I escape his grasp and ran behind the tree. I went to being human and listened to their convoluted, while putting my clothes back on.

***Ian's P.O.V***

The wolf ran behind a tree and my beta just stares at me.

'Shift!' I commanded in my strong alpha voice.

He transformed and I did the same.

"Who was that?" I asked him.

"I honestly don't know Ian." He says out of breathe.

"We need to find that wolf and capture it before it has the habit of coming in and out of my territory." I argued. "That wolf was a girl." I whispered.

That certainly got my Beta's attention and gives me an unsure look.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I just do." I answered.

He just nods and ask, "What should we do to it?"

"Find her and capture her." I commanded.

He nods again.

"What if it has its mind of its own and defines us?" He ask. "Do we have permission to hurt it to calm it down or can we inject it and knock it out for a few hours until we get it to the cell?" He suggests.

Before I could even answer, I heard this voice that I have been wanting to her for the past weeks now.

"I'm pretty sure you don't want to hurt or kill your mate now, would Ian?" I try around so fast, I'm surprise I didn't fall.

I find my beautiful mate standing against the tree with this leather outfit on, pretending to fix her names.

"Beth?" I questioned.

She looks up and gives me that million dollar smile I wanted to see.

******************************

Q: So what did you guys think? Was it good? How come Ian didn't recognize Beth's wolf?  What is the Beta's name, I have send it in the past chapters? Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?

I hope you guys loved the update...it may be short, but I just wanted you guys to know I'm still alive and still writing lol. Anyway please comment whatever is written on the question area I love you guys and hope you still following me and my overdue updates.