Chapter 61- Epilogue

Beth's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling groggy and I think I can feel a headache coming. I was taking a moment to take everything in, my surrounding was mine and Ian's bedroom, quickly sighing in relief, it wasn't a dream after all.

"Beth, you're up, I mean Luna." I noticed a doctor and two nurses walking in.

"Doc, just call me Beth, like I said before." I reminded him. I was slowly trying to get out of bed, but before I can, the nurses stopped me and put me back gently under the blankets, "Um, what the hell is going on here?" I questioned.

"Beth, you're over fatigue, you need to bed rest. It's not good for the baby as well if you are on your feet right now." My doctor explained, but all I got from his sentence was "baby". My eyes widen when it finally processed in my head.

"Excuse me, did you just say baby?" I questioned, here we go again, back to being shocked.

"Congratulations, Beth, you're six weeks pregnant." He repeated again, "Your wounds weren't bad, just some stitches and I did prescribed you some medications for your pain as well as some medication for the baby. Everything else looks to be normal and you're healing quite fast than we expected. I will have one of my nurses set you up with a follow up appointment with me in a couple weeks, until then bed rest." He instructed before bidding me goodbye.

I'm pregnant? What? How? When? Oh my goodness I'm going to be a mom! How will Ian react? Will he be mad, upset, leave me? Omg Beth calm the fuck down, you're going insane. Take a deep breathe. I still can't believe this is happening!

"So you're pregnant uh?" A voice brought me back from my thoughts. There he was, looking as handsome as ever! Doesn't even look like he just got back from a war! I swear this guy will be the death of me.

"Ian." I cried. He made his way towards me and brought me into an embrace, "I missed you so much, I thought I lost you back there." I hugged him tighter.

"Hey hey, I'm right here, don't worry everything is fine." He assured me. "You can't get rid of me that easily, especially now that we are having a baby, a second one as well!" He laughed and went to my stomach, gave it a bunch a kiss and started rubbing it in a soothing way.

"So you aren't mad or anything?" I bit my lip, so nervous may I add.

"Babe what no! Of course not! In fact I'm beyond over the moon that we are gifted with another child." He kisses me all over my face, which made me giggle, " Now, there's a little girl who's been dying to see you." He winks and gets out of bed missing her warm already. He opens the door and out gorgeous daughter walks in, actually scratch that, runs in.

"Mommy!" She yelled jumping on the bed, careful not to hit my stomach.

"Hi baby, did you miss me?" I hugged her to me. Goodness, how much I miss this bonding time.

"Yes! Daddy was sad and breaking everything because he couldn't find you! Mommy please don't ever leave us again, I'm going to be sad and alone with daddy too!" She cried into my neck.

This breaks my heart, seeing her like this, hearing her say things like this! "Listen to me, I'm not going anywhere okay? I'll be here by your side as well as your dad's side okay? You don't have to worry honey, we will protect you always." I kissed the top of her head and wiped away her tears. I feel Ian giving us a group hug, which made Emily laugh.

"Daddy, you're too heavy." She jumped on him and tackled him. I just laughed at the two being goofy.

"Guess what, Princess?" Ian's words caught her attention which made her listen, "Mommy is having another baby and we will need your help to protect him or her. Are you up for that?" He gently told her the news.

"I'm going to be a big sister! Really?" Her eyes widen. We nodded at her and she screamed in excitement jumping up and down the bed, "Can I please tell grandma and grandpa, oh please oh please?" She begged. We laughed when bolted out the door after we said yes.

"She has a lot of energy that little one." Ian shook his head smiling and laid by my side holding me in his arms.

"I love you so much and I'm so thankful for you giving another child." Ian passionately strokes my face and giving a huge smile.

"I love you so much too and I can't wait to carry more pups for you." I answered, we both laughed and smiled up at each other.

"Finally, it's now me and you." We kissed each other passionately. One thing led to another and you can guess that we were starting our happily ever after now!