Chapter 17

Hey guys:) It's update Monday (LOL). Sorry if I didn't update on Friday, I was soo busy. So here is the update.

Chapter 17

Ian held my hand while carrying Emily. It's so adorable on how he is so sweet towards little kids. I didn't know he had a soft side.

My thoughts were interrupted by a very feminine squeaky voice behind us.

"I leave for a year and come home finding out that I was already replaced by some slutty tramp." A black hair, slim girl says. She is so beautiful and can be a model.

"Kayla, what are you doing here?" Ian's grip was tighter now.

"I live here and plan on staying put. I'm glad the trip is over." She smiles and sways her hips towards us.

I sniff the air and smelt human on her. Fuck! This would be easier if she was a werewolf. What, I can't help being possessive with my boyfriend.

"Maybe we can start where we left off before I left." She says seductively.

She was already in front of us,especially in FRONT OF IAN!!

"Kayla, we were nothing in the beginning." Ian shoved her hands away from him. I guess he saw my death glare at both of them.

"Ian boo, don't be like that."She whines.

Ian boo really? It's a good thing our nickname for each other is either babe or baby. Her nickname for him is so childish.

"Don't call me that, it makes me wanna puke." Ian glares at her.

"You got to be fuckin kidding me. You change for this bitch." Kayla yells while pointing at me.

"Daddy, I'm scared." I whip my head towards Emily who is now burying her face into Ian's shoulder.

'Who's this?" Kayla raised her eyebrows at us.

"Our daughter, now would you please excuse us, my GIRLFRIEND and daughter is exhausted." Ian pit an emphasize on girlfriend (awwww). Then he pulled me towards our car. Thank God or else I would have ripped her head off right there. But since she is human, it's a little hard because we aren't aloud to reveal our identity to humans. Sigh.

****Driving Home****

"You're awfully quiet, you ok?" Ian caress my cheeks while keeping one hand on the steering wheel.

I sigh and lean my head into his palms.

"I'm just really tired." I give himself weak smile.

"Beth, about earlier, Kayla is a no body I promise you that. She is very clingy and the school slut. I promise you, you were the first person I've ever you know." Ian confess and blushed.

I stared at him in shock with my eyes and mouth open.

"Babe, close your mouth or I'll make it useful." Ian grins and winks at me.

I gasped and playfully hit his forearm.

"I can't believe you were a virgin." I whisper at him,since Emily is watching a movie in the back.

"You thought I was a man whore?!" He pouted.

I giggle and nodded.

"Sorry,but you were my first and only one." He still had pout.

So I leaned forward, turn his head towards mine and kissed him. It was hard for him because he had is eyes on the road while I had his lips on mine.

"Babe, as much as I love your kisses so much, I want to focus on our saftey first." He said between kisses.

I giggle and pulled away.

"I'm really glad you pop my cherry." I blush and looked away before he could see me.

I heard him chuckle and put his hand on my thighs.

"I'm glad it was me." He squeeze my thighs.

The moment was broken, when his phone rang. He groans and hit answer on the screen. Thank God for bluetooths.

I smile at his irritation. Than put my left arm on the back of his head so I can play with his back hair.

"This better be important." He growls.

I shot him a glare and jerk my head towards the back where Emily is.

"Honey, come straight to the pack house, we have a surprise for you." His mom said, then hung up.

"That was.......interesting." I commented.

"She didn't even let me give her an answer." He groans.

"Calm down,babe. Let's just go and get this over with ok?" I tell him.

He sighs,"I'm only doing this for you."

That's so sweet, but corny at the same time.

And that's how we ended up at the pack house.

*****************************

There's the update guys. I know it's short but tons off homework and I need to do them. Please comment and got, Thanks so much for all your support guys. Hope you guys enjoy this crappy chapter:) Bye for now