Chapter 18

Hey sorry for the late update:(

Chapter 18

"Mommy, I thought we were going home?" Emily asked.

We just arrive at the pack house and I could tell Emily looked really tired.

"Well, Princess, grandma and grandpa wants to see daddy." Ian answered for me while taking my hand and carrying Emily in his arms.

  "We will be fast ok, baby?" I smiled at her.

She nodded and buried her face into Ian's neck.

When we got to the front door, Ian opened the door and frozed in his spot. I raised an eyebrow at him and looked to where he was glaring at.

It was a girl with long brunette hair and has curves everywhere. She can really pass a Victoria Secret Model.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ian's growel.

"Ian? Is that you? Long time no see big bro." The girl smiled at him, but Ian just continued to glare at her.

I can definitely see some resemblence between them two, the eyes, nose and facial. You looked about our age.

"What are you doing here, Mitchie?" I can hear anger in Ian's voice. I squeeze his hand for some comfort. I felt him relax, but not totally.

"Who's this?" Mitchie gestures to Emily and I.

Ian stiffened and pushed me behind him. What is wrong with him?

"Beth, why don't you go put Emily in Ian's old room so she can rest and you do the same." Ian's mom offers.

"I will go and settle them in, then I'll come down to finish this conversation." Ian points at Mitchie, then pulled me towards the stairs.

I followed Ian towards his room and when we got there, I stood my the door frame and lean against it, while he tucks in sleeping Emily in his bed.

I am so curious on who that girl is and why Ian hates her so much. But didn't she say big bro and they definitely have similarities, but brothers don't treat their sisters like that, they protect them. Why is Ian different?

"Because she did some terrible things." Ian came up to me and held me by my waist. "I'm going to go talk to her, then I'll you ok?" He puts some hair behind my hair.

I sigh and nodded, hugging so tight against me.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

I smiled and peck his lips.

"I love you too, babe." I peck his lips again.

"Just promise me that you won't do anything down there, you'll regret later?" I plead.

"Anything for you, Baby." He sigh amd kiss my forehead before walking away.

I headed towards the bed and climbed in next to Emily, who instantly wrapped her arms around me.

Hopefully they work things out down there. Groweling was the last thing I remembered before I drifted off to sleep.

*****************************

VERY IMPORTANT READ OR ELSE!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh why do you think Ian hates Mitchie??? I wanna know what you guys think before I write the next chapter!!! It will be Ian's P.O.V next chapter:)

Sooo I hope you guys enjoyed this crappy crappy chapter:) Please vote and comment!!!!:) Love you guys so much and especially those people who gave this story a chance:)