Chapter 28

Hey gguys I am sorry I haven't updated in such aq long time. I have been very busy and right now i a hyave family issue going on and it's hard to be inspired to write if my emotions are being weird. But lucky for you I can sort of update this for you guys, so enjoy:) Oh and shout out to Icecreamdazzles for getting the S.W. which was Trustworth:) Good job and thanks for all the players out there, maybe this time you can be the first person to guess the word and get a shout from muah:)

Chapter 28

    I'm getting so excited......we finally landed and now we are in separate cars on our way to my grandparents house. From what mom told me, grandma has some guess over for a Welcome Back party for us. I'm so excited, like no joke.

      Currently, Ian, Emily, and I are in our own car. Ian and Emily are trying to convince me to stop at the App Store so Ian could buy Emily her Ipad. They both have been on this for over half an hour now and let me tell you.........it is very hard to not fall for their puppy face. But I don't want to stop anywhere right now because one, I really want to just get to my grandparents home and rest, and two, it's pass six!

    "Mommy, pwease!" Emily begs from the backseat.

    I sigh and turned around from the front seat so I could speak to Emily, "Baby Girl, We can't, at least not tonight because it's getting late." I explained.

  She pouted and hugged her teddy bear closer to her chest. Ian bought her a pink bunny at Build a Build Workshop, before he came onto the plane.

  "How about tomorrow, Mommy?" Emily ask in her cute six year old voice.

  I giggle a little and nodded, "You and Daddy will have have some father and daughter time with each other, while Mommy relaxes and catch with the family while you guys are gone."

 "Daddy?" Emily turns her attention to Ian and gives him a small smile.

 "Yes, Princess?" Ian answers and looks through the rear view mirror.

 Emily giggles. "You're going to be stuck with me tomorrow, daddy."

 Ian chuckles. "I don't really mind, Princess. Plus mommy doesn't love me anymore that's why she doesn't want to hang out with us." He winks at me.

 Emily and I gasped. I lightly punched Ian on his forearm. "That's not true."

 "I'm kidding, baby. I know you love me." He says, which makes my cheeks turn red.

 "Awww, Princess, Mommy is blushing." Ian laughs and I hear Emily giggle.

 "Just shut up and focus on your driving, before you're sleeping on your own tonight." I threaten, but common, everyone knows I can't control myself when it comes to Ian. He always have to sleep beside me or I won't have a good night sleep.

 "Yes, Ma'am." Ian saluted and continued driving.

 "Mommy, you said a bad word." Emily points out. I have been teaching her not to say bad words or say bad words because....well there bad for her ages.

 "Oh I'm so sorry, Baby Girl. It won't happen again." I smile at her.

 "Ok, Mommy." She giggles and plays with her bunny.

***An Hour Later***

  "Grandma, Grandpa!" I squeal and ran to them giving them hugs. " I've miss you guys so much."

  My grandparents laughed at my energetic action and hugged me back. "We missed you too, Beth."

 "What about us, Grandpa?" Alex chirps in.

 "Don't forget me, Grandma." Tiffany moved pass me and went to hug our grandparents.

 "You guys are all grown up now." My grandma starts to tear.

 "Oh grandma, don't cry." Tif conforts her.

 Someone cleared their throat behind and me, which made all of us turned around to find Ian and Emily behind me.

 I gasped and grabbed their hands to lead them into our little group.

 "I'm so horrible." I sigh. "Grandma, Grandpa, this is my mate and fiance, Alpha Ian Harley and our daughter, Emily Harley." I introduce them. Oh I forgot, since adopted Emily, we didn't know her last name, so we decided to just take Ian's and give it to her.

 "Oh dear, you did a good job having a mate like him. Isn't your pack the most strongest?" My grandma asked.

 Ian nodded, "Yes, Ma'am."

 My grandma laughed at his formalties and went to embrace him.

 "No need for the formalties, dear. Call me Grandma and him Grandpa." My grandma pointed towards her husband.

 My grandpa has this shock face expression on his face, while staring at Ian.

 "Grandpa, are you ok?" Tif snapped her fingers in front of his.

 My grandpa shook his head and cleared his throat. "Sorry, I'm fine." He chuckles.

 "Anyways, Emily you're probably hungry. You want some cookies?" Grandma stepped forward and grab hold of Emily's hand and begin to walk away from us.

 "Grandpa, Emily is a shy little girl around new people, so just be careful with her. She means so much to us." I sigh and watched my little girl walked away with my grandma.

 "Don't worry, Dear. Your granndma is just excited to finally meet Emily and your mate. Your mother and your grandma has been talking on the phone non stop about you guys finding your mate. And Tiffany, don't worry, I promise you, your mate is out there waiting for you. You never know he may be there when you return home." Grandpa winks at her.

 Tiffany smiles. "Thanks Grandpa, that means alot to me."

 "So, where is your mate Alex?" Grandpa asked.

 "She is asleep, I put her in my old room to rest for awhile. But if you must know, my mate is Ian's sister." Alex smiles and turns red a little.

 "Awww, Alex is blushing. This is awesome!" Tiffany teases him.

 "Ha Ha funny." Alex coughs.

 "It's really good to be back in Cana-" I was cut off, by a loud crash inside and a loud cry and people talking so loud.

 Grandpa ran inside followed buy Tiffany and Alex, then it was Ian and I.

What the actual HELL!

************************************************************************************************************************

Q: What do you think happened? Why was there a loud crash inside? What do you think of this chapter?Worth reading or not?Are you still with me?

Please post answers in your comments. Answer ALL the questions, LOL:P

S.W.

giiaOrtilyn

Guess this and post it all on your comments.

Love you guys so much and for those who are still with me, eventhough I have been gone for awhile. I love you guys so so so much. THANK YOU TO ALL MY FANS OUT THERE, MY GOAL IS TO MAKE THIS BOOK ON THE TOP!!! I'm trying to be a good writer so this book could be on the top:) But my main worries is really you guys, I care about my readers and what they think about my books. SO thank you guys:)