Chapter 23

Alot of people was asking me to put this next chapter in Ian's POV. So I am, but Im not going to reveal if he will be going to the trip. I want that in Beth's POV because it builds up suspense:)

Ian's POV

When Beth left the room, I was pissed and broken hearted because she wants me to go to Canada with her, when I have important matters on my hands that needs to be taken taken of. I can't believe she is willing to reject me as her mate and forget everything.

I started breaking everything in the conferemce room to take all my anger out on.

"Ian, stop!" My sister, Mitchie yells.

For this past month and a half, Mitchie and I have gone quietly close and getting back to normal. I made sure she was safe and well treated around the pack. But I notice something was kind of off about my sister. Two days ago, there was rouges on our territory, I was going to killing them, but she made them escape and telling me that I needed to ignore it because it isnt worth and that I should focus on training.

Oh yeah we started training because Mitchie wanted the pack to be prepare for whatever is coming in the future. In other words, she wants to be strong and stay on the top. I have been trying to figure out whats wrong with her, but she keeps telling me its nothing. So i just gave her some space.

"Ian, what is the meaning.of this?" My parents asked, coming into the room.

I took a look,around the room and it was a huge mess! Broken things were all over the room.

"Beth." I whispered.

"This is your fault, Ian." My dad scold and points a finger at me.

I looked up and stare in my parents angry eyes.

"I know." I admitted.

"Ian, what has gotten into you? When you were going to young, you wouldn't stop talking about meeting your mate and how you would treat her like a princess. But now, all we see is how you set her aside and especially Emily. She may not be both of your daughters, but I see how Beth really cares for her. Just today at the hospital, Emily was looking for you, but it hurt us to say that you couldn't make it. You're making her and Beth feel unwanted. Beth has been understandable this whole time, I mean im really glad that you and your sister finally gotten back to normal and gotten along, but at the same time you're pushing her away out of your life." My mom said and tried to make me understand.

"Lets go, I think our son is mature enough to make his own choice in life and understands the consequences." My dad cleared his throat, went to hold mom's hand.

Mom looked at me with gleaming eyes one last time before walking away.

I sigh and buried my head in my hands.

How can I be so stupid? I have forgotten about Beth and Emily because I was so caught up with this whole rouge, emily, pack situation.

"Ian, Beth's sweet girl and so down to earth. I may not know just yet, but I can tell everyone loves and cares about her and Emily."Mitchie giggles a little.

I couldn't help smile a little to her.

"Everyone does, but I them more." I went back to being serious.

Mitchie sighs and comes over to put a hand on my shoulder.

"Just don't do anything you'll regret later on." She's my forehead and I let out a big sigh.

"Come on, lets go get ice cream, my treat." She offers, then drags me out of the room.

The only thing in my mind is Beth and Emily and the trip, but I can't just leave and set everything aside. Too much to think about.

*****************************

Q: Should Ian go to Canada or stay to take care of the pack? How do you think Beth will feel when she finds disappointment in Ian?

Please comment your answers:) Also vote!!:)

Hey guys I know its short, but hey i updated:) Anyway thanks for reading guys!!! Next chapter will be up soon, hopefully:)