Chapter 2

I just got bored, so I decided to write another chapter today. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this chapter:)

Chapter 2

"Beth?Beth?" Alex was shaking me awake and right now he is beginning to annoy the hell out of me. What a good way to wake in the morning, uh? (sarcasm)

"Bethany Mathews, get your ass up before I pour ice cold water on you! You have school." Alex yells into my ear.

I jerked up and ran into the bathroom dowb the hall. I am definitely not going to let him pour cold water on me. I started the water and heard Alex laughed when he passed by the bathroom.

I sigh and jump into the shower. Wow that feels amazing and soothing. Having a warm bath just makes you wanna fall asleep in the shower, litetally!

****30 Minutes Later****

I ran downstairs wearing denim short shorts, a white,ruffle, crop top tank top, and brown sandles. Since we live in Miami now, the weather will be warm and not that much cold will be damped on us.

"You look cute." Tif says over the cereal she was munching on. "Love the hair." She winks at me.

"Um, thanks, sis." I smile and made my way towards the fridge and grabbed some apple juice.

"Sweetie, Alex and Tiffany will drop you off to school today." Mom spoke when she walked into the kitchen with Alex behind her.

"Sure, where's Dad?" I asked while sipping my drink.

"Left for work early today." Tiffany answers.

I nodded instead of speaking.

"Well,come on, I don't want you to be late." Alex jingles his keys in the air d walking out the front door.

"Come, sis. We don't wanna angry the hormonal bad wolf." Tif jokes.

"I heard that."Alex yells from outside.

We both giggled and walked outside. Alex shot us glares and frowns. What a baby.

While in the car, I was playing on my Iphone and Tiffany was telling Alex to shut up with the off key singing. We love each other, but we always put time onto teasing each other. But Alex does sing off key, no joke there.

"Hey, where are you guys going after you drop me off?" I asked still looking at my phone.

"Why? Your planning on ditching on your first dat?"Alex jokes while looking at me through his rearview mirror.

"No, I just wanna know." I scoffed, turning off my phone because the game I was playing is making me feel frustrated. It's called Parking Mania.

"We are going to the mall." Tiffany squealed.

"What without me?!" My eyes went big when she said mall. She knows I love going there!!

"Don't worry, we'll make it up to you, promise."Alex and Tif both said altogether.

"Fine, get me something cute?" I gave a puppy face look. It works all the time.

"Fine! I hate it when you give us that puppy face." Alex groans.

"But you guys love me, considering I'm you're baby sister."I smile. No matter what happens, like teasing or threatening each other, we still love each other because we are siblings and you know siblings act towards each other.

"Of course." Alex winks.

"Ok now, get out." Tif gestures towards the school. Wow, I have I been thinking for that long? Geez.